Question for the exhaust GENIUSES!!

she has great teeth, skin tone and retna color but..one of her eyes is crooked..and lack of symetry is a biggy.

sorry...i manage a modeling agency i haven't opened up yet. :laugh:

oh yeah..where were we..oh...the open-exhaust/parade thing...

dude...dont steal the HD riders thunder of "Loud Pipes Saves Lives"...

it's all they got! :laugh:

she has great teeth, skin tone and retna color but..one of her eyes is crooked..and lack of symetry is a biggy.

sorry...i manage a modeling agency i haven't opened up yet. :laugh:

They look straight to me :thumbsup:
IMGP2714.jpg

Wedding ceremony at the bash ??? sounds like a pretty good idea and I am sure her dad will like saving all the money from not having all the fancy stuff so I know he is in :laugh: Now just to convince Paige . . . . yeah not happening :lol:

IMGP2714.jpg

Have her dad buy you a house instead. :rofl:

Wow, screw the exhaust geniuses your just a genius in general...never thought of trading wedding for a house, great idea, however, never gonna happen lol. Her parents like me but I doubt its that much lol

I take comfort in knowing that hot wives = high maintenance relationships. I suggest a pre-nup stating that you don't have to sell your bike.

I'm just sayin'...

:whistle:

I take comfort in knowing that hot wives = high maintenance relationships. I suggest a pre-nup stating that you don't have to sell your bike.

I'm just sayin'...

:whistle:

She wouldn't let me sell it. The best thing about a hot country girl is they usually aren't too high maintenance, even if she is she is going to be a nurse practitioner so she can pretty much be as high maintenance as she wants lol

Back