Question for the day

baybeebusa11

Registered
WHAT'S THE STRANGEST OR MOST DANGEROUS THING YOU'VE DONE OUT OF CURIOSITY OR JUST TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN?

Im sure I did a lot of dumb sh*t when I was a kid just to see what would happen...but I can't remember that far back!
I would have to say jumping off the "party bridge" when I was in high school. See...it isnt the most safe place to jump...if you jump off the wrong side...you'll get hurt pretty bad...there is a car in there, a washing machine...basically a bunch of big random objects that could hurt you! Im sure PJ could think of something dumber I've done...lol...but thats all I can think of!

baybee keep up the good work with the question of the day, I love it.
Ok, the strangest or most dangerous thing...hmmmm...To many to list...But if I have to pick one of them it would have to be time when my brothers, some friends, and I (we were about 13) dressed in camo went out into the woods with bb guns and played war amongst ourselves. They were all pump bb guns, so the rule was only 1 pump per shot. Needless to say, that rule went out the window. We were picking bb's out or a**es for weeks. I have jumped out of a perfectly good planes, scuba dived with sharks, Bunge jumped, Rode bulls for three years, been shot at by criminals, and flew my own plane (if you knew me, you would know that that is a dangerous thing) but nothing compares to shooting each other with bb guns..

<!--EDIT|ridercoach
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081433711 -->

Myself and a few friends used to have pellet gun wars when we were kids......not BB...... .177 Pellet.
Very stupid thing to do.......looking back, I cannot beleive no-one was ever hurt.......well......besides the odd welt here and there and everywhere.
tounge.gif

I pushed my bike extremely hard last weekend too, for a long time....in a very tight pack of bikes through twisties.
One wrong move by one of us, and that woulda been it!!!
Won't do that again, but had to show those repli racers what a Busa could do!!

I've done to many crazy things to list. However, our "party bridge" in college was a 100 year old train bridge that we would climb on in the middle of the night and either sit RIGHT next to the trains as they went by or RIGHT under the trains as the passed overhead. The bridge had tracks going both ways so sometimes there were two trains passing and the 100 year old bridge would shake and creak like it was going to fall apart any second. Course the really scary part was we were always wasted when we went "training" - we were very lucky no girl ever caught her foot between the tracks at the wrong time
wow.gif
It was a pretty cool place to take a date because they would hold on even tighter than at the horror movies
cool.gif
Only in KS
biggrin.gif

I once went into an exam without studying.. holy, it was CRAZY!!
smile.gif
I think I've purged all the crazy stuff out of my brain.. now that I'm a father I don't want anything slipping out and giving the kids any ideas!
laugh.gif

Good question though.. and Let 'er eat.. ah, that is wild stuff, bro'!!! I thought that stuff only happened in movies!
biggrin.gif

Here is a picture of me an a friend jumping off a pretty high spot in high school (for reference we are both over 6 ft tall):
32418727-highjump.jpg

A friend of mine has a picture of me riding a bicycle off the same spot.  We tied a plastic barrel to the bicycle so we could try and get it back but it wasn't big enough an sank  
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Let 'er eat!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081438440 -->

Had a pump action shotgun stuffed in my face...  Weird part...  No BS... I walked straight up to it, and I fuggin went the Hell off!!!  I was yelling at the Racist doo doo face to pull the trigger...  told him "You pulled the F'n gun now you have to use it you Fuggin Pussy!"  "You have to fuggin use it"  "DO IT!" "Pull the fuggin trigger", ON AND ON, I was pissed....  It was a Van Load of freaking jackoffs while I was in college...  The guy was shaking SOOOO bad... after about a minute it became clear he wasn't going to shoot, I was furious, to threaten without the balls or spine to follow through...  Oh I was mad... I snatched the gun outta his hands, pulled it up and outta the drivers side window, (making damn sure the muzzle was up) unloaded it and threw it at him through the window, then I went on some rant about if I saw him or his buddies in the area again I was going to pull a gun and I will shoot... Blah Blah Blah    HUGE FREAKIN DRAMA, Had lots of witnesses about 8 buddies hiding behind trees and shid behind me ... Accept for Kyler...  Kyler had my back.. about 12' back but he stood his ground. The whole time this was going on the passanger, holding a .38 snub-nose revolver was shaking sooo bad, I could actually hear the shells rattling in the cylinder...
laugh.gif

The conclusion, someone called the cops, the cops had no leads despite descriptions of the Van, and the rounds outta the gun.  Cops told me I was "insane", "stupid", and "Lucky".  "Your lucky your not dead!"  Blah Blah Blah  Man I got tired of hearing that, and these ####### Cops (Sorry LEOs) were getting hostile with me, WHY?  I got bigger balls than them?  My fight or flight reflex is broken?  WTF?  I remember walking away from the cops, they are telling me I have to stay and answer their questions in the Dorm Managers Office (Useless Bitch BTW) , I asked them if I am under arrest, they said NO, I said "then Fug You, you have my statement, I need a cigarette"...and went back up to my dormroom... (Dirty Harry and shid right) HA! Apparantly this van load of white trash had been cruising around campus doing this for a couple months...  They would shout racial shid at someone, then hop in the van and when confronted, they would pull the guns out and act all tough scaring the college kids...  After my incident, according to my volunteer buddy it stopped, that was the last report filed on these guys...  I guess pissing yourself while your the one with the gun just sorta took all the fun out of it...
laugh.gif

OK, So am I a freaking hero?  I don't think so, do hero's shake like fuggin leaves for a good hour after-action?
rock.gif
  Mostly I saw the Dorms at that time as MY HOME... MY HOME, and when these sugarbritches showed up and started yelling racial shid at my buddy, it was like they were screwing with me in my house... I was way beyond pissed...  Then when the Shotgun came up as I was running towards the drivers side door it scared the holy crap outta me, which makes me even more angry just a split second later....  

So mostly I was just freakin livid... wasn't trying to be cool, it's not an "I'm a badass MOFO" kinda thing, or anything like that, it's a freaking short circuit in my head...  I'm not a tough guy, I am certainly not bullet proof...

I did learn some things though...

1. The unexpected action combined with the right sort of eye contact leaving little doubt that don't mind dying, can really save your ass.
2. I really shouldn't make critical decisions when truly pissed or when my SR's are firing...  
3. Calming down from something like this takes a LOOONG TIME!!!  
4. Allways put on shoes before going to confront some sugarbritches...   Yup, that was the one clear thought in my head at the time... "Can I kill a man when barefoot", and/or "It would suck to get blown away without shoes on"....

I know it sounds WAY THE HELL out there, it reads like a freakin screen play, but I am being 100% here... Not expecting anything positive out of it... Hell I expect to get my ass handed to me by Da'Train and RSD.  

OK... FUN PART!!!  Remember now this happened while I was living in the Dorms in college.  I also had about 14 or so witnesses that lived on my floor, I had shouted out what was going on as Kyler and I headed down the stairs to confront these guys.  SO, can you freaking imagine the rumors and myths that developed in that dorm around that "scarry assed, Long Haired, Devil Bearded, Art Major on 3rd SW?"   OMG...  This got old after awhile but talk about stories...  Funny As Hell, next thing you know word is getting back to me that I had drug the guy outta the van and shot him, that I had been shot at and still walked up to the muzzle, that I was carrying a weapon and shot the driver and passanger, on and on... It was pretty funny, for the next year and a half in that dorm, that night would still come up occasionally and each time it got a little better...  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Rev - That's crazy.  Once upon a long time ago in high school I was repairing windows (taking them out to recaulk) on our house.  My friend had the trunk of his car open so we could hear his stereo and we both had a window in our hands and a couple LEOS snuck up on us with drawn shotguns  
wow.gif
  We dropped the window and it broke and one of them looked like he was about to shoot but did not :whew:

Most Dangerous thing I ever done was when I was in Desert Storm and was missing my family. So we dicided to "Borrow" a hum-v in the middle of the night to get to the AT&T phones that were set up in tents in the middle of the desert. The only problem was that we only had one set of Night Vision Goggles so we dicided that it was best for the driver to have them. So we are driving through a war zone in the middle of the night away from our unit and there's unexploded ordance all over the desert floor and I'm sitting in the back of this hum-v not knowing which way is up or which sand dum are we going to hit next. It was so dark, you could not see your hand in front of your face. Thinking back on that really creeps me out. Damn! that was stupid.

Dumbest & Most dangerous,  Oyyyy!

kinda leery cause all kinda peeps lurk but...

When I was a kid, high schoolish age, we used to play with pipe bombs & zip guns.  we successfully made many many (22LR) & decided to get bigger.

We made a zip gun for a 12 ga shotgun shell outta pipe and a wooden stock.  When it came time to test it I held it at waist level & pulled the release.  The end cap blew off of the back of the pipe and hit me in the ribs.  Fist size bruise & bunches of respect for 12 gagues.

Very lucky it didn't kill me.

Had a pump action shotgun stuffed in my face...  Weird part...  No BS... I walked straight up to it, and I fuggin went the Hell off!!!  I was yelling at the Racist doo doo face to pull the trigger...  told him "You pulled the F'n gun now you have to use it you Fuggin Pussy!"  "You have to fuggin use it"  "DO IT!" "Pull the fuggin trigger", ON AND ON, I was pissed....  It was a Van Load of freaking jackoffs while I was in college...  The guy was shaking SOOOO bad... after about a minute it became clear he wasn't going to shoot, I was furious, to threaten without the balls or spine to follow through...  Oh I was mad... I snatched the gun outta his hands, pulled it up and outta the drivers side window, (making damn sure the muzzle was up) unloaded it and threw it at him through the window, then I went on some rant about if I saw him or his buddies in the area again I was going to pull a gun and I will shoot... Blah Blah Blah    HUGE FREAKIN DRAMA, Had lots of witnesses about 8 buddies hiding behind trees and shid behind me ... Accept for Kyler...  Kyler had my back.. about 12' back but he stood his ground. The whole time this was going on the passanger, holding a .38 snub-nose revolver was shaking sooo bad, I could actually hear the shells rattling in the cylinder...
laugh.gif

The conclusion, someone called the cops, the cops had no leads despite descriptions of the Van, and the rounds outta the gun.  Cops told me I was "insane", "stupid", and "Lucky".  "Your lucky your not dead!"  Blah Blah Blah  Man I got tired of hearing that, and these ####### Cops (Sorry LEOs) were getting hostile with me, WHY?  I got bigger balls than them?  My fight or flight reflex is broken?  WTF?  I remember walking away from the cops, they are telling me I have to stay and answer their questions in the Dorm Managers Office (Useless Bitch BTW) , I asked them if I am under arrest, they said NO, I said "then Fug You, you have my statement, I need a cigarette"...and went back up to my dormroom... (Dirty Harry and shid right) HA! Apparantly this van load of white trash had been cruising around campus doing this for a couple months...  They would shout racial shid at someone, then hop in the van and when confronted, they would pull the guns out and act all tough scaring the college kids...  After my incident, according to my volunteer buddy it stopped, that was the last report filed on these guys...  I guess pissing yourself while your the one with the gun just sorta took all the fun out of it...
laugh.gif

OK, So am I a freaking hero?  I don't think so, do hero's shake like fuggin leaves for a good hour after-action?
rock.gif
  Mostly I saw the Dorms at that time as MY HOME... MY HOME, and when these sugarbritches showed up and started yelling racial shid at my buddy, it was like they were screwing with me in my house... I was way beyond pissed...  Then when the Shotgun came up as I was running towards the drivers side door it scared the holy crap outta me, which makes me even more angry just a split second later....  

So mostly I was just freakin livid... wasn't trying to be cool, it's not an "I'm a badass MOFO" kinda thing, or anything like that, it's a freaking short circuit in my head...  I'm not a tough guy, I am certainly not bullet proof...

1. The unexpected action combined with the right sort of eye contact leaving little doubt that don't mind dying, can really save your ass.
2. I really shouldn't make critical decisions when truly pissed or when my SR's are firing...  
4. Allways put on shoes before going to confront some sugarbritches...   Yup, that was the one clear thought in my head at the time... "Can I kill a man when barefoot", and/or "It would suck to get blown away without shoes on"....

I know it sounds WAY THE HELL out there, it reads like a freakin screen play, but I am being 100% here... Not expecting anything positive out of it... Hell I expect to get my ass handed to me by Da'Train and RSD.  

OK... FUN PART!!!  Remember now this happened while I was living in the Dorms in college.  I also had about 14 or so witnesses that lived on my floor, I had shouted out what was going on as Kyler and I headed down the stairs to confront these guys.  SO, can you freaking imagine the rumors and myths that developed in that dorm around that "scarry assed, Long Haired, Devil Bearded, Art Major on 3rd SW?"   OMG...  This got old after awhile but talk about stories...  Funny As Hell, next thing you know word is getting back to me that I had drug the guy outta the van and shot him, that I had been shot at and still walked up to the muzzle, that I was carrying a weapon and shot the driver and passanger, on and on... It was pretty funny, for the next year and a half in that dorm, that night would still come up occasionally and each time it got a little better...  
laugh.gif
This is the exact reason why I LOVE YOU Rev. Forget Dirty Harry, Josey Wales, John Wayne, and all the other mutha fuggers like that. YOU are the new sheriff in town and your job is irrevocable. Makes me wanna cry man...
devil.gif
firedevil.gif
muscle.gif
bowdown.gif

Brian

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif
This is the exact reason why I LOVE YOU Rev.  Forget Dirty Harry, Josey Wales, John Wayne, and all the other mutha fuggers like that.  YOU are the new sheriff in town and your job is irrevocable.  Makes me wanna cry man...  
devil.gif

firedevil.gif

muscle.gif

bowdown.gif

Brian
Oh and did I mention, you're badder than Shaft? His theme song is stripped from him and re-made. Check it out...

Who is the man...
Who'd risk his life for his fellow man?
REV!...can ya dig it?

They say that Rev's a bad mutha...Shut yo mouth!
Well I'm talkin' 'bout Rev...can ya dig it?

da da da da da...well you all know the rest.
ices_rofl.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Crazy stuff?? Hmm...let's see.

Aah...there's stuntin on my baby going about 80mph....

Hittin 135 with no helmet on....

hittin 120 with a helmet and almost hittin a car... (fuggin' cagers)

turnin a 35mph sweeper into a knee-draggin 90mph one with no helmet

uhmm....yeah. That kinda stuff.

Ok, lived in the country growing up. Lot of dark roads at night in the country, many with a 4 way stop sign. AT night when we came upto a stop sign in the country, many were pretty much blind intersections due to crops and tress, we just turned off our lights. The best way to go thru without stopping was to turn off your lights about 100 yards from the intersection. If you saw lights you knew there was a car coming the other way and you stopped.
Went on good for about a year and then the acident that was bound to happen did, fortunately not to me. No one was seriously hurt, but both were friends of mine and both had their lights off.  We never really had thought of that before!

Also would pass in the fog, not too smart either, but we were kids, would live forever. That one did not last very long before an accident happened.

oh, by the way, don't do that on the bike!!!!!

Ride safe

Back