Question for guys using adaptive mount on steering stem

Stilslo

Registered
I ordered the mount that replaces your steering stem nut(thanks Pashnit). The instructions say to torque to 70% of factory spec, this seems odd to me. Is this what you guys did? Also, what did you guys use to mount your phone on the plate?

Hey buddy, I just orderred it as well, funny! There is a separate universal cradal that you can order to go with it. I ordered the one for my GPS but there is another one for a phone. Go look! :beerchug:

I used industrial strength Velcro. Works fine. I wasn't a stickler about the torque. Just tightened it real good!!

Hey buddy, I just orderred it as well, funny! There is a separate universal cradal that you can order to go with it. I ordered the one for my GPS but there is another one for a phone. Go look! :beerchug:

Hey Bill, where did you order the cradal from? I checked Pashnit and Adaptives site and did not see it.

When you order the adaptive mount on pashnit, toward the end of the explanation of the part there is a link to the cradal. Do you see it? Start over on the site as if you were going to order the mount and see if you see it...

Back