Question for Brock's exhaust owners with the black ceramic coating please

UNDERCOVER4

Registered
Just looking for some opinions on the Brock's black ceramic coating as far as durability of the finish for light scratches, normal wear etc. I'm Just having some last minute jitters before i spend $1400 bucks. Does the finish look better then the stock exhaust mid pipe, headers black finish? (i sure hope so)

Any thoughts/opinions are much appreciated, Thank You!

73D676E8-4792-44D9-90C6-924D3BD19442-1292-0000016CD245EC16.jpg

Finish is smooth as the day it was made. Cool to the touch in half the time as a normal exhaust.
This summer it will be four years old and it still looks new with almost 15k miles on it. It's tough and durable. The can has more of a thicker prettier finish on it than the rest but the finish on the rest is still very nice.,
No worries....do it do it do it....

Have you done it yet? :laugh:

Same here.....no issues at all and the pipe looked great from the day I installed it to the day I sold it!

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

Thanks for the replies! That is what i needed to hear. :thumbsup: I wish i could still get it with the silver polished outlet cap like Got-Busa?'s, but oh well. Thanks again

If I was to go Brocks that would be the exhaust to get..... Ceramic is the best route to go

Most seem to be pleased, but I wasnt impressed with it. Mine came with scratches on the headers where I guess it was hanging when they applied the coating...sent it back and the next one came the same way and same locations of scratches, but less noticeable, so I kept it. Looked more like BBQ paint to me. I wouldnt spend the extra dough for it again, but thats just me.

I looked for pics of the scratches, but cant fine them, its been a while

IMG_0115.jpg

Make sure you tell them you are an org member.
We get an extra 10% off if bought directly from them.
Wooohooooo!

And it's funny that you can't get a silver end cap anymore.
Mine was actually the very first all black can ever made by them.
Purely as a test as Brock put it. And now that's all you get?

[/url]
Thanks for the discount tip, thats a big help.:thumbsup:

I called again lol, its still a no no, thought maybe i could get it custom built.

Most seem to be pleased, but I wasnt impressed with it. Mine came with scratches on the headers where I guess it was hanging when they applied the coating...sent it back and the next one came the same way and same locations of scratches, but less noticeable, so I kept it. Looked more like BBQ paint to me. I wouldnt spend the extra dough for it again, but thats just me.

I dont like hearing that for sure, but i went ahead and ordered it today. I Just can not do the polished one, it would just stand out too much on my bike.

Same here for me UnderCover; running for 2 years and 18K miles. Looks the same as the day I put it on...Brock's is good people also..

You think that's expensive? A black ceramic Alien Head system costs $2323 in the UK! Luckily I got a friend to bring one back in a suit case when he visited his brother in Florida.
Before you ask his suit case was popped by security on the flight back as it looked suspicious!

Back