Question about toilet paper...

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine is in the bathroom stall and runs out of TP. There is the woman in the stall next to her and Elaine asks..... "can you spare a square?"....

:laugh:

I dont have a sqaure to spare........

How about this one? Do you mount the roll so that the paper comes over the top to the front or out from the back??

So my cousin's 7 year old son came up to me today and asked why toilet paper squares were only "this" big (showed me with hands) and why paper towel squares were "this" big (again showing me with hands).

I didn't really know how to respond so I just told him a "7 year old" answer... "Well because toilet paper is for wiping something "this" big (showed him with my hands) and paper towels are for cleaning up stuff "this" big ( opening my arms up real big). "Oh" was his response and walked away. I was talking to my cousin when he entered the room a couple minutes later and said, "Shannon, so does grandma have to wipe with paper towels?" Talking about my cousins mother in law who was in the other room!

I about DIED!!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

So My question is this... Why ARE toilet paper squares so small? Anyone actually only use 1 square?? I don't know a toilet paper strong enough for one square to surpass the "pokethrough" factor. :poke:

That is just so cute, Thanks for sharing, I am still laughing:rofl:

ok.....had to google it.
The average American uses about 60 squares of toilet paper each day or 20,000 squares per year. The number of rolls per person is harder to pin down because all rolls are not equal. Toilet Paper Roll Standardization (TPRS) failed miserably a few years back.

The way the economy is going, there's going to be a lot of burnt umber
underwear

Just found out from the toilet paper manufacturer.
Standard width is 100mm. However, Kimberley-Clark has convert to 90mm and being market leader every other manufacturing is following them.

On why the width is of that is it has something to do with the width of human hands and it is an international standards. Only thing they can't get all to agree is pieces per roll.

Sometime such topic makes us call up old buddies...

Four pages about toilet paper and not one bash attendee has mentioned how much of it has been used on tp'ing the bikes. ???

1 square is enough.

You fold it in half and tear a small hole out of the middle.
You keep the small tear out.
You then insert your finger in through the hole.
You then commence to wipping the area.
You then clean off your finger with the square around your finger.
Then you take the small tear out and cleanout your finger nail.

If you are using more than 1 square you are contributing to the decline of the rain forests.:laugh:

OMG :rofl::rofl:HAHA:rofl::rofl:LMFAO!!!:rofl::rofl:

EWW!!!!

Back