Question about ratings?

jessup

Just because the dog eats it doesnt mean
Donating Member
Registered
Can you only rate someone once? Or is once in a 24 hour period? Once in a life time...

Or did I miss the rating tutorial?

E.

I'm pretty sure it's once ....and that's it . Hey shouldn't you be selling a house or something ?
wow.gif
tounge.gif

Cap said last night he was gonna have it changed to more than once ......but he didn't say when .
super.gif

It should be in a 24 hour period... I still like the way it was at that other website where you could list a reason for the rating you have given someone... To much anonimity(dammit spelling) isn't always fair.
E

Gonna get back to work when I get the house ready for the baby...

(jessup @ Oct. 26 2006,09:04) It should be in a 24 hour period...  I still like the way it was at that other website where you could list a reason for the rating you have given someone...  To much anonimity(dammit spelling) isn't always fair.
E

Gonna get back to work when I get the house ready for the baby...
On some of the other boards you can rate them again only after youve rated 20 other people.

(usn04limited @ Oct. 26 2006,09:24) I just want to know how many ppl rated me.  I don't care who did it, just how many.

Don
Click on "your control panel" then scroll down to see
wink.gif

(usn04limited @ Oct. 26 2006,11:24) <span style='color:orange'>I just want to know how many ppl rated me. I don't care who did it, just how many.

Don</span>
[I'll give you a 1 and you can do the math!
wow.gif

(Professor @ Oct. 26 2006,09:31)
(usn04limited @ Oct. 26 2006,11:24) <span style='color:orange'>I just want to know how many ppl rated me.  I don't care who did it, just how many.

Don</span>
[I'll give you a 1 and you can do the math!
eek2.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

Well professor I've been racking my brain, but I can't come up with the formula to solve it. And to think I took calculus....
crazy.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Oct. 26 2006,09:42) I don't like how quotes are blacked out now, what up with dat!!??
Blackened Quotes
rock.gif
they're just "Well Done"
tounge.gif

(BA BUSA @ Oct. 26 2006,11:27)
(usn04limited @ Oct. 26 2006,09:24) I just want to know how many ppl rated me.  I don't care who did it, just how many.

Don
Click on "your control panel" then scroll down to see
wink.gif
Dang it, I knew I was forgeting something in my ratings information thread... If you click on your "control panel" and scroll down, it shows your current member rating and the number of ratings you have recieved...

Back