Question about .Org symbols

Sum Beach

Registered
Was not sure where to post this question. Still new to the .org but have been searching for the meaning of some of the symbols under members names.
For example, the gold trophy, hayabusa symbol, silver bar with the little circling balls, capital B in a blue box, etc.
What is the importance and meaning to these? I have been searching the site for the answer but I guess I have not been looking in the right place.
Thanks for any info about these!!

Was not sure where to post this question. Still new to the .org but have been searching for the meaning of some of the symbols under members names.
For example, the gold trophy, hayabusa symbol, silver bar with the little circling balls, capital B in a blue box, etc.
What is the importance and meaning to these? I have been searching the site for the answer but I guess I have not been looking in the right place.
Thanks for any info about these!!

The gold trophies are high scores from the arcade.

The circling bar is donating member. (Thanks Doyle)

And the B in the blue box was for those that donated to the "Bessie" fund.

Hope that helps bro. :beerchug:

Here is another thread that may help explain. https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...hat-do-symbols-mean-below-your-sign-name.html

Last edited:
Kanji's represent so many post.. Not sure how it works though.. ???

Damn quick responses!!! Thanks!! By the way, its a rotating cam-shaft for donating members!! Hell ya learn something new everyday!! :thumbsup:

Kanji's represent # of posts. After 2500 it just stays the same.

1 = 100 posts
2 = 300
3 = 500
4 = 1000
5 = 1500
6 = 2000
7 = 2500+

How can I get rid of 'Rookie' under my name?

it will change as you get more posts :beerchug:

New Recruit 50
Rookie 100
Seasoned Pilot 300
Professional Pilot 500
Top Pilot 1000
Hayabusa Master 1500
Hayabusa Legend 2000
Hayabusa Immortal 2500

Back