Question about Levers?

1299- The E-bay carbon fiber ones are awful. I actually shouldn't say awful, they work just like OEM, except the carbon fiber peels right off (might as well leave the OEM levers on), I have the E-bay levers on my CBR F4i 600.

DADOFTHREE- Good point. My only thing is I was in some serious NYC traffic a few days ago and my wrists started to hurt from constantly pulling on the clutch and the brake. I figured aftermarket levers were probably designed better and to be more comfortable. I figured go long because I usually grab with my entire hand not just 2 fingers. But I dont know?

BiggDaddyBusa- Apparently Pazzo is still making levers for the Gen 2. But I have heard about the fitment issues. I will probably just be guided by whatever Greg at Hyperbike says. So far the ASV's seem to be the way to go, I havent heard anything negative so far on this thread about them, but once again who knows? I would of like to go with Pazzo, but oh well.

It's your ride brother. I just really have enjoyed my shorties and they look and feel great. Went through Atlanta in rush hour traffic a month ago going to and coming from Don's funeral. Had no problems.

1299- The E-bay carbon fiber ones are awful. I actually shouldn't say awful, they work just like OEM, except the carbon fiber peels right off (might as well leave the OEM levers on), I have the E-bay levers on my CBR F4i 600.

DADOFTHREE- Good point. My only thing is I was in some serious NYC traffic a few days ago and my wrists started to hurt from constantly pulling on the clutch and the brake. I figured aftermarket levers were probably designed better and to be more comfortable. I figured go long because I usually grab with my entire hand not just 2 fingers. But I dont know?

BiggDaddyBusa- Apparently Pazzo is still making levers for the Gen 2. But I have heard about the fitment issues. I will probably just be guided by whatever Greg at Hyperbike says. So far the ASV's seem to be the way to go, I havent heard anything negative so far on this thread about them, but once again who knows? I would of like to go with Pazzo, but oh well.
yea but DO3..has no weakness... and he does not commute in traffic daily..

if the pull force is an issue on the stock levers, changing to different brand (especially shorty's) is going to get you no where..(and in the case of shorty's take you backwards)

You may need to consider an upgrade on the clutch master itself... Contact Daniel (GoldenChild) about that...

Last edited:
One thing to consider is if you will ever ride on a road race track. If you do a track day the longer levers will be a benefit. They will allow you to get two or three fingers comfortably on the lever while holding on to the end of the bar.

If you never do a track day then it's a personal preference.

Thanks Truwrecks, thats a great point. Im already sold on the "long" levers, its just a matter of what company do I go with? I have a brand new Gen 2 Busa.

Back