Question about board

coop427

Registered
I have a couple of questions about the board.
Why do most of the avatars for people not show up just a red X instead of the pic?
Why do some peoples post count show ridiculous numbers like 8388867 total posts or some other false number?

(coop427 @ Sep. 26 2006,12:31) I have a couple of questions about the board.
Why do most of the avatars for people not show up just a red X instead of the pic?
Why do some peoples post count show ridiculous numbers like 8388867 total posts or some other false number?
As far as the red x's, I thought they were trying to fix that the other day.
As far as they false post #'s, those are usually admin types.

So I guess my real answer is, "I have no clue".
iamwithstupid.gif

Glad I could be of some help......I think.
poke.gif

(coop427 @ Sep. 26 2006,19:31) I have a couple of questions about the board.
Coop -
Some people's avatars have not been reset from the board migration, that may be why you see the red x's. It may also have something to do with your settings or connection.

As far as post counts, those 8388607 are the admin counts (Captain, etc), in addition, some people's post counts have been adjusted in the past - post ho's might have been set to the millions where others may have been reset to 0.
The true post numbers start with VaBusa (the current post leader).
There are 11 members (in addition to Cap) who have in excess of 8K posts.

Hey thanks for the educational boost MC.......Now when I try to answer that question in the future I'll be right on.
beerchug.gif

Dan
super.gif

well ok here is my question and answers

for example my red x i havent uploaded a new avatar so hopefully that helps

as for posts i guess i am a post ho

(VaBusa @ Sep. 27 2006,06:35) I'm the leader in posts?  Still?  

Who would have thunk?  LOL  
tounge.gif
Oh, please... like you are really surprised by this... miss I am everywhere at anytime making any post... LOL

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

(MrGxr @ Sep. 27 2006,10:20)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 27 2006,06:35) I'm the leader in posts?  Still?  

Who would have thunk?  LOL  
tounge.gif
Oh, please... like you are really surprised by this... miss I am everywhere at anytime making any post... LOL

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
I am so certain I don't know what you're talking about LOL

muscle.gif

BigBS - it's taking you long enough!
smileyexhibit.gif

tounge.gif

Most of the red x's are because those members need to reload their avatar
beerchug.gif

(MPH 200 @ Sep. 27 2006,14:42) Why does'nt it tell where we are from anymore?
Captain said he was going to fix that.

I guess he has been busy with about a million other things
wink.gif

False POST Count...

I have NO Idea what you're talking about...
firedevil.gif

Actually I would be right about where VABUSA is post count wise. When I asked her to set me to ZERO I was at 14793. Someone was crying about being called a "ROOKIE" because there post count was LOW. I was making fun of em' and kinda proving a point that POST COUNT MEANS bobo!!!! Just means you've spent WAY to much time here posting.
all_coholic.gif

Really it comes down to a persons experiance and technical expertise, those folks with lots of both shine right through regardless of post count...

Back