Question About Bazzaz/rcc Turbo

Busa_Rob

Registered
Has anyone ever use a bazzaz z-fi fuel control with a stage one rcc turbo??? If so i need to know the pros and cons of it...most ppl i talked to is saying I should've went with pc but i talked to bazzaz and they're saying it will work i just need bigger injectors...so i was going to get s2000 injectors...but before i go any further i want someone that is using this setup to tell me more info on what i should do...i have a 06 stock hayabusa

As long as you have a competent tuner who can properly tune the bazzaz you should be fine. Whether or not you need the larger injectors depends entirely on how much boost you intend on running. If you could post more info relating to the build, that would help . . .

As long as you have a competent tuner who can properly tune the bazzaz you should be fine. Whether or not you need the larger injectors depends entirely on how much boost you intend on running. If you could post more info relating to the build, that would help . . .
Its a 06 busa..stock motor..rcc stage one turbo..

With a stage 1 and stock motor I wouldn't be worring about an ams1000. Much over 8psi you'll be running in to issues with the compression being so high.

I'd also save your money for the s2k injectors, not needed for base stage 1.

The bazzaz works just like a power commander. I've tuned a few stage 1 gen 1s with a bazzaz, with no problems.

With a stage 1 and stock motor I wouldn't be worring about an ams1000. Much over 8psi you'll be running in to issues with the compression being so high.

The bazzaz works just like a power commander. I've tuned a few stage 1 gen 1s with a bazzaz, with no

The bazzaz works just like a power commander. I've tuned a few stage 1 gen 1s with a bazzaz, with no problems.

Do you have a number so i can contact you tomorrow afternoon??? I need more info

Back