Quality Turbo Install Centers..

Johnnycheese Performance
Pflugerville (Austin), TX
512-990-0686

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124682106 -->

Dennis AKA...Motorhead, Sh.org................Cleveland Ohio.
smile.gif

Anyone in Cali, Nev, or Arizona? I want turbo and a good tuner now!!

My buddy... Jake B...
biggrin.gif

He did my turbo setup and his; he won the dyno shootout at cyclefest and I won the best of engine...
I watched him do both engines at the same time with two completely different turbo kits... He is the best mechanic I have met todate... He runs the HUMMER and CHEVY shops at Medved here in Denver...
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the great build Jake...
smile.gif

If you could talk him into doing the work for you, you would never be disappointed...
biggrin.gif
Other then him, I don't know anyone else here in the Denver area that I trust...

Well there is Korry Hogan (World Champ) and he did Scott's engine; that came out fine and I would trust him as well to do it if you could get him to do it...
biggrin.gif

Jake surfs the site under screen name badazzbusa.

<!--EDIT|Cloud9
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125422039 -->

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Come on guys. Any Cali or Nevada tuners pls chime in. I'm sure they're out there somewhere.

I've heard there is a guy in Tulsa with turbo dyno experience.
Anybody know who this might be?
Mad`

Well it took awhile but Johnny got it done. He moved out of his shop the night I picked up my bike. I've thrashed the bike since then with no problems. I'd say Johnny did a helluva job.
I've since ordered an extended swing-arm but everyone already knew that was coming. LOL
Hope your bike is still running good and Uncle Sam is treating you well.
Mad`
Puppy-and-Bear-Butte.jpg

<!--EDIT|Mad`
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132093946 -->

Good morning JC, when do you think the new shop will be up and running. I want to get on the list for a Tune and Map by JC. Let me know when and if I need to set a appointment/date to get-er-done.

David

Back