Quality Turbo Install Centers..

Great Guy To Deal With, Always On Point... Your Hard Work Is Paying Off...

I am in Texas and do turbo installs and tuning. I have a bit of pro (professional) experience myself, as well as doing my first turbo motorcycle project in 1993.

My resume
10 years tuning in the Ama pro road race paddock, working with Citgo Kawasaki, M4 Suzuki, Geico Suzuki, Geico Honda, Monster Suzuki, Roadracing World.com Suzuki.
Certified oem technician with Yamaha, Suzuki and Kawasaki.
Certified with Dynojet.
23 years professional (not hobby) experience.
Formal training in Magneti-Marelli and Motec data acquisition and engine management.
Motec, Rcc turbos dealer.
Experienced with Microtech, ecu editor, dynojet, bazzaz etc.
In house Dynojet eddy current load cell dyno, with real time torque and four channel analog sampling for logging boost, throttle angle, etc.
Currently second in points in the Man cup pro street series on our 640hp Cycle Werkz/Dme racing turbo hayabusa, with a best run to date of 7.03@204 mph.
25th on the dragbike.com goat list with rider Brandon Mitchan (so far).

You will not see much of me on the forums and fb as I am busy going racing.
I am available for full builds, engines, tuning, data acquisition and track side contracting.

Cycle Werkz/Crawford Performance
817-244-9900 shop
214-384-3029 cell

View attachment 397065 View attachment 397066

View attachment 397065

View attachment 397066

Interesting. What is your standard for "best"? Experience? Resume? Race wins? Dyno charts?

So you're saying that boosted cycle has the best service and professionalism out of the turbo hayabusa shops in texas? That must leave cyclewerkz in the dust. Who cares about winning races and experience right?
So you're saying that boosted cycle has the best service and professionalism out of the turbo hayabusa shops in texas? That must leave cyclewerkz in the dust. Who cares about winning races and experience right?

Didn't know there was a little back and forth about my shop, so let me enlighten y'all.

How many records do I have? Zero. How many of my clients are hard core track racers? Very few. 98% of my clients don't care about going to the track and running a number. They're more concerned about having fun whoopin up on their buddies on the highway or are big in to street racing.. which is hard to break records in because you know it's not sanctioned, and illegal and all.

I'm 31 years old, and have been a full blown operational shop with dyno for only 6 years. I uncrated my black 07 busa when they fist hit the floors in October of 06. I was bolting on a stage 1 turbo kit weeks later and through my own my own mistakes found what works, and what didn't, but more importantly found out how to make a turbo bike as reliable as a stock bike. As I'm sure you guys can recall back in those days on the forums, a lot of guys had 2 bikes so they had one to ride when they were fixing their turbo bikes. But that's when guys started taking notice of what I was doing.

You see I'm not a household name in pro street or grudge racing, or even lsr. I'm fine with that. Heck even at the local track a lot of people don't know me or the shop. I just haven't made that presence yet in the track racing scene. However that will change this year when I bring out my grudge bike. I also have plans of shortening the wb and try my hand at a few prostreet events when they come further south.

The guys that come to me don't care about records or track racing. They're more concerned about a bike that makes good power, and is bone stock reliable. That's why guys pay the extra money to ship their bikes to me from out of state with their bikes blowing right past several shops who's owners boast about having 25 years of experience, and/or race records.

And here's my opinion on that. (And no Scott this isn't directed at you in any way so please don't take offense) I've worked MANY bikes built by shops who's owners fly the "25+ years of experience" and "Record holder in this and that" banner. Awesome. I really hope to be that accomplished when I reach that many years of experience. But when bikes from those shops roll in to mine, usually for a major repair, I find that the quality of work is usually complete garbage, and the tunes are something that's more of the level of full kill instead of more conservative make it last streetbike tune up.

I feel that the 25 years of patching bikes back together to make the next round and ragged edge competition tuning mentality fogs the line on what's really acceptable for a streetbike. I've been absolutely appalled by some of the crap I've seen on turbo bikes built by well known, been doing it forever guys.

But it's when the consumers get bled dry of money for paying for that 25 years of experience guy only to get a bike that burns pistons, has electrical problems, or only runs good wide open is when those people go looking for a shop like mine, and they're able to find me quickly with how much my shop is known over the internet.

So 11 years of experience most of that messing around on my own bike, and people starting to pay me to work on their bikes before I had enough demand to open a shop. 6 years later, old school hand shake business ethics, boat lots of ecstatically appreciative clients like b&s racing here, and a 6 page SSB feature 4 years ago I feel like me and my guys are doing great things, and have been at a 4-5 moth back log of work for the last 2 years.

So maybe 6 years in business, and doing good by people resonates a little louder then decades of records. Specially now where it's harder for people to afford the luxury of a built turbo bike unlike 13 years ago when it seem like everyone had a 600hp super ultra bike before the economy crashed.

Didn't know there was a little back and forth about my shop, so let me enlighten y'all.

How many records do I have? Zero. How many of my clients are hard core track racers? Very few. 98% of my clients don't care about going to the track and running a number. They're more concerned about having fun whoopin up on their buddies on the highway or are big in to street racing.. which is hard to break records in because you know it's not sanctioned, and illegal and all.

I'm 31 years old, and have been a full blown operational shop with dyno for only 6 years. I uncrated my black 07 busa when they fist hit the floors in October of 06. I was bolting on a stage 1 turbo kit weeks later and through my own my own mistakes found what works, and what didn't, but more importantly found out how to make a turbo bike as reliable as a stock bike. As I'm sure you guys can recall back in those days on the forums, a lot of guys had 2 bikes so they had one to ride when they were fixing their turbo bikes. But that's when guys started taking notice of what I was doing.

You see I'm not a household name in pro street or grudge racing, or even lsr. I'm fine with that. Heck even at the local track a lot of people don't know me or the shop. I just haven't made that presence yet in the track racing scene. However that will change this year when I bring out my grudge bike. I also have plans of shortening the wb and try my hand at a few prostreet events when they come further south.

The guys that come to me don't care about records or track racing. They're more concerned about a bike that makes good power, and is bone stock reliable. That's why guys pay the extra money to ship their bikes to me from out of state with their bikes blowing right past several shops who's owners boast about having 25 years of experience, and/or race records.

And here's my opinion on that. (And no Scott this isn't directed at you in any way so please don't take offense) I've worked MANY bikes built by shops who's owners fly the "25+ years of experience" and "Record holder in this and that" banner. Awesome. I really hope to be that accomplished when I reach that many years of experience. But when bikes from those shops roll in to mine, usually for a major repair, I find that the quality of work is usually complete garbage, and the tunes are something that's more of the level of full kill instead of more conservative make it last streetbike tune up.

I feel that the 25 years of patching bikes back together to make the next round and ragged edge competition tuning mentality fogs the line on what's really acceptable for a streetbike. I've been absolutely appalled by some of the crap I've seen on turbo bikes built by well known, been doing it forever guys.

But it's when the consumers get bled dry of money for paying for that 25 years of experience guy only to get a bike that burns pistons, has electrical problems, or only runs good wide open is when those people go looking for a shop like mine, and they're able to find me quickly with how much my shop is known over the internet.

So 11 years of experience most of that messing around on my own bike, and people starting to pay me to work on their bikes before I had enough demand to open a shop. 6 years later, old school hand shake business ethics, boat lots of ecstatically appreciative clients like b&s racing here, and a 6 page SSB feature 4 years ago I feel like me and my guys are doing great things, and have been at a 4-5 moth back log of work for the last 2 years.

So maybe 6 years in business, and doing good by people resonates a little louder then decades of records. Specially now where it's harder for people to afford the luxury of a built turbo bike unlike 13 years ago when it seem like everyone had a 600hp super ultra bike before the economy crashed.
BCP it impossible not to be impressed with your turbo builds, but I have to say the most impressive thing I seen was your U tube video were you help Ed that poor redneck out by tuning his N/A bike and converting it to E85 from C116 and WHAT 7percent increase in HP and 3 percent TQ now that's impressive!!!!!! Hehe

Any one have any input on this guy? Located in central Iowa and having a hard time even locating someone in a reasonable drive time.
I know him personally. Had a dyno tune and watched him and know of him from others also. Has been racing since he was a kid, even campaigned a top fuel busa until it just got too expensive. I would trust him to do any and all work on my Hayabusa. He's got an older 900 turbo Kaw in his shop he built for himself back in the day that I would love to have.

Your sure eating those words now. When I 1st sent my bike to you I knew it was the right choose but after 10 months I realized you were the worst decision I have ever made. Bcp worst place to do business with

I cant believe he is actually letting this happen.

He won’t respond to me asking for my parts back that he took off the bike and kept. I had a kill box on the bike that he took off the bike. I never got that back and it was brand new 3 years ago when I sent him the bike.

Back