Quality Turbo Install Centers..

Harry Gunusen at American Turbo, 14544 Calvert, V.N. Ca. Ph# 818 785 8573. He does quality work. My turbo busa made 346.71 hp, and 181.63 lb of torque, it runs great, never a problem, and is stupid fast....

I have one more shot before I do the 13 hour drive to Rob's. Logistically and job/time restrictions keep me from just biting the bullet. That microtech, this new one, it kicks peoples asses.

Rob at boosted cycle performance is the best hayabusa turbo shop in Texas.
So you're saying that boosted cycle has the best service and professionalism out of the turbo hayabusa shops in texas? That must leave cyclewerkz in the dust. Who cares about winning races and experience right?

I am in Texas and do turbo installs and tuning. I have a bit of pro (professional) experience myself, as well as doing my first turbo motorcycle project in 1993.

My resume
10 years tuning in the Ama pro road race paddock, working with Citgo Kawasaki, M4 Suzuki, Geico Suzuki, Geico Honda, Monster Suzuki, Roadracing World.com Suzuki.
Certified oem technician with Yamaha, Suzuki and Kawasaki.
Certified with Dynojet.
23 years professional (not hobby) experience.
Formal training in Magneti-Marelli and Motec data acquisition and engine management.
Motec, Rcc turbos dealer.
Experienced with Microtech, ecu editor, dynojet, bazzaz etc.
In house Dynojet eddy current load cell dyno, with real time torque and four channel analog sampling for logging boost, throttle angle, etc.
Currently second in points in the Man cup pro street series on our 640hp Cycle Werkz/Dme racing turbo hayabusa, with a best run to date of 7.03@204 mph.
25th on the dragbike.com goat list with rider Brandon Mitchan (so far).

You will not see much of me on the forums and fb as I am busy going racing.
I am available for full builds, engines, tuning, data acquisition and track side contracting.

Cycle Werkz/Crawford Performance
817-244-9900 shop
214-384-3029 cell

FB_IMG_1463593566128 (1).jpg Screenshot_2016-04-21-16-17-43 (1).png

FB_IMG_1463593566128 (1).jpg

Screenshot_2016-04-21-16-17-43 (1).png

I am in Texas and do turbo installs and tuning. I have a bit of pro (professional) experience myself, as well as doing my first turbo motorcycle project in 1993.

My resume
10 years tuning in the Ama pro road race paddock, working with Citgo Kawasaki, M4 Suzuki, Geico Suzuki, Geico Honda, Monster Suzuki, Roadracing World.com Suzuki.
Certified oem technician with Yamaha, Suzuki and Kawasaki.
Certified with Dynojet.
23 years professional (not hobby) experience.
Formal training in Magneti-Marelli and Motec data acquisition and engine management.
Motec, Rcc turbos dealer.
Experienced with Microtech, ecu editor, dynojet, bazzaz etc.
In house Dynojet eddy current load cell dyno, with real time torque and four channel analog sampling for logging boost, throttle angle, etc.
Currently second in points in the Man cup pro street series on our 640hp Cycle Werkz/Dme racing turbo hayabusa, with a best run to date of 7.03@204 mph.
25th on the dragbike.com goat list with rider Brandon Mitchan (so far).

You will not see much of me on the forums and fb as I am busy going racing.
I am available for full builds, engines, tuning, data acquisition and track side contracting.

Cycle Werkz/Crawford Performance
817-244-9900 shop
214-384-3029 cell

View attachment 397065 View attachment 397066

View attachment 397065

View attachment 397066
Nice resume, keep up the good work.

Scott is totally legit, my bike has been in the shops of atleast two of the top guys in this forum. I literally shipped my bike up north to one. I want comment publicly on the level of support and build quality I received from them. But I will gladly say they don't hold a candle to Scott the guy is the real deal. Ask yourself this, how good can the guy really be if he has all the free time to post on this forum all day.

Back