QC guys invading KC

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
On Friday the 13th..ohhhh scrary, (Mike did you think about this chicken shid). Taylor, DR1300R, Corndog, Seth and myself are heading to KC for a weekend of riding. We will be there sometime in the afternoon Friday till Sunday morning.

:thumbsup:

Awww man! I'll miss y'all. Michelle and I will be in KY next weekend. Y'all have fun!

Fun Fun Fun.... :cheerleader:

You had to bring up Friday the 13th didn't you.. :whistle: :laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
You guys be safe down there in KC. I'm coming out to QC next week. Chris & Doyle & Mary, I'll holler at ya. Let's have dinner or something.

You guys be safe down there in KC. I'm coming out to QC next week. Chris & Doyle & Mary, I'll holler at ya. Let's have dinner or something.

That's sounds good but Mary and I will be doing the truckin thing again, leave out on Monday.. :banghead:

Get ahold of Chris though as he and the group will treat you right.. :thumbsup:

We are leaving at 8am so if you see some busa's , a bking and a z1000 give us a wave, going interstate 80 to 35south around 385 miles

Fun fun fun
Posted via Mobile Device

Be in the KC area Saturday for a family get together. Be cagin' it though. Are you all takin' a supper break anywhere around say 635 and Shawnee Mission Parkway this evening? Just checkin'...

Ok, so where are the pics? ???

i just got home a little while ago, i'll try to get up the few i took that are family friendly :rofl:

i had a great time (after i finally made it to KC through the heat!) this weekend and really appreciate everyone letting me join in on the fun...it was great meeting some new people, hanging out with some old friends, and being treated like royalty at GSXcite's house and at Smither's bike night

IMG_6144 (Large).jpg

IMG_6146 (Large).jpg

IMG_6148 (Large).jpg

IMG_6147 (Large).JPG

IMG_6145 (Large).jpg

Back