Q2s suck!!! I just bought my third one in two months!

fasteddieboy

Registered
Buyer beware, these things attract foreign objects!!!:lol: Last two have caught nails, this one caught a construction staple this morning. Are these tires magnetic or something???:banghead: How'd you like my title:whistle:

Pirellis do the same. Caught a couple of construction staples in my angels on my last ride.

I'm afraid to even think of such a thing. Just replacing my BT016 and they are great tires...not magnetic properties.

Glad im not the only one. I went throuhg the stocker and 2 replacments last summer over the course of 1,000 miles because of nails.

Little over a 1000 miles on them too.

f7fbc372.jpg

Buyer beware, these things attract foreign objects!!!:lol: Last two have caught nails, this one caught a construction staple this morning. Are these tires magnetic or something???:banghead: How'd you like my title:whistle:

Good title, was about to flame you for buying 3 OF THEM!
Posted via Mobile Device

I will stick with my Michelin Pilot Power 2 CT, you can never go wrong with Michelin.

Bridgestone are another tire that sucks.

q2 rear--got a plug/patch for the first nail... just found another this past friday...think its time to replace now before it is nothing but plug/patches...:banghead:

"Michelin" is a tire like "BMC" is an air filter, can't go wrong with neither.

I want everyone to remember that.

"Michelin" is a tire like "BMC" is an air filter, can't go wrong with neither.

I want everyone to remember that.

My Gf has all brand new Michelin's on her caddy deville and front tire just developed a huge bulge in the sidewall from a belt breaking:moon::whistle:

I will stick with my Michelin Pilot Power 2 CT, you can never go wrong with Michelin.Bridgestone are another tire that sucks.

Now that is a true statement! I agree 100%!

As long as you leave them in the garage! :poke:

I think I'll stick with Avon Storms. I've been running them for about 4 years now and not had a single flat, excellent in the wet and never failed me even when its 12* F. Also, over 61K miles of experience with them. :thumbsup:

I will stick with my Michelin Pilot Power 2 CT, you can never go wrong with Michelin.

Bridgestone are another tire that sucks.

I've ran several of the Pilots, and they are decent but no where close to as great as a Q2. The Pilot's grip is sketchy and you need to adjust the air pressure too often for the conditions. I feel as if I can outride the Pilots, or in other words, I don't have alot of confidence in them.
I'd run Pilots again if they were dirt cheap and only in cold weather when I'm just creepin around.
You can't beat the grip and feel of Q2's, and the mileage is about the same as Pilots...which is hardly any, if you're ridin it right!:poke::laugh:
I'm also not a Bridgestone fan, but they make better tires than what come on the Busa.
Try a set of Q2s and see for yourself, and now they're the same price or cheaper than Pilots!

Back