Pyramid Hugger

Nice fit huh ???....I used the black factory screws, then on the other side I used a couple short black allen/hex M6's.

DO you feel it now needs the rear fender delete? In other words now that there is an inner fender does it warrant the large plate holder on the rear, I ask as I just ordered one of these and first thing the dealer said was so now are you ordering the rear fender delete since you will have an inner fender - good question? just not sure. I think having both might add additional fuctionality for keeping the poop off the rear of the bike - Thoughts?

Yes absolutely. I've still got my rear fender on. I think it looks just fine with both components. The pyramid hugger fits like a glove, and the rear tail piece is just fine. Depends on which way you like the look.

I like preserving certain elements of the Hayabusa look. A lot of folks like to get it looking like a track bike. Depends on which way you like it best.

Has anyone fit the Pyramid hugger to the 2022 Hayabusa?

According to the 2022 fiche, the Gen. 3 rear swingarm has the same part number as Gen 2: 61000-24F50-YAP

And it comes in gloss white!

Has anyone tried Ermax? Looks like it does cover the front part of the chain. And has color options, but back ordered and slow to ship. (Also for Gen 2):
Ermax Rear Hugger for Suzuki GSXR1300R '08-

Ermax-Hugger-Matte-White-White-Glacier-Suzuki-Hayabusa-GSX1300R-2012-Huggers-E730450088-2_581x...jpg

Last edited:
Hi, did anyone try the Ermax hugger on a Gen 3 bike? The pyramid one is looking like the best bet, but I really wanted a carbon one, very rare it seems?? The Ermax comes in different colours and IMO looks quite good. It says only fits upto 2020 bikes but looks identical fitting instructions. I know the swing arms are the same but will the early hugger models fit the new bike? Thanks

Back