PWC

yamwon

Registered
I know this is not the right site for talks on PWC but you guys know alot about going fast on land so i was hoping you might know something about going fast on the water. I am only getting into the whole PWC thing but I am hooked and want my own. Any help would be great.

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Depends on what your specific intent will be for the boat.......
I've raced Yamaha's, Sea-doo's, and been around several friends Kawasaki's......... I'm a little biased, but I can steer you in the right direction....
I can help you with anything but the new Honda's....
Ks-waterbug (now you all no a little inside scoop for my posting name).

Big_E

Registered
i have Kawi Ultra150... this thing really get going on the water. it's still stock for the exception of an aftermarket exhaust.

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Right Here Man...

Tons of 4-stroke power and a Turbo for $10k

<span style='color:blue'>Honda F-12X</span>

The 4 strokes are cool because they pollute the water a lot less and they are much quieter.

I have very little experiance with the wave runners but I have ridden a bombadier and the Honda. The Bombadier for probably about a week total, the Honda for about 4 hours. I loved the Honda because of the way it handled and the stability of the thing. Thats all I know, oh and it was fast as hell.

yamwon

Registered
Thanks for the help guys, I am looking for an all around pwc. I have ridden a FX 140 and liked it, I have also ridden a few of the older Polaris variety. What I need it for is some fun with the family and something that can can go fast with just me, so basically a boast that does everything.

Juggler

Techie Answer Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Newbie questions:

Will the TRE derestrict my 2003 PWC? Some guys say it will, others it won't.

Sorry, couldn't help it.
smile.gif

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Thanks for the help guys, I am looking for an all around pwc. I have ridden a FX 140 and liked it, I have also ridden a few of the older Polaris variety. What I need it for is some fun with the family and something that can can go fast with just me, so basically a boast that does everything.
I think it's sea-Doo Makes them little boats powered by Waverunner type water jet motors, simple to own and you can take the whole family...Fun as well...Cost? I dunno but not too bad for what you get. Check em' Out Good stuff...

<span style='color:blue'>Sea-Doo Bombardier</span>

240HP Mercury V-6 Waterjet propulsion...MMM could be fun.

230_ph_06ac_sml_1.jpg

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Choice of boats listed in no order of pref....

Kawasaki Ultra 150

Sea-Doo Rx or XP

Yamaha Gp1300r

All are good boats with plenty of umph........

atticdog

Registered
im also looking into an all around pwc and my first choice is the Honda F-12X plenty of room,power and hadling

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
beachz Random Thoughts 6
NCBusa2001 Random Thoughts 18

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vreid53