PWC

yamwon

Registered
I know this is not the right site for talks on PWC but you guys know alot about going fast on land so i was hoping you might know something about going fast on the water. I am only getting into the whole PWC thing but I am hooked and want my own. Any help would be great.

Depends on what your specific intent will be for the boat.......
I've raced Yamaha's, Sea-doo's, and been around several friends Kawasaki's......... I'm a little biased, but I can steer you in the right direction....
I can help you with anything but the new Honda's....
Ks-waterbug (now you all no a little inside scoop for my posting name).

i have Kawi Ultra150... this thing really get going on the water. it's still stock for the exception of an aftermarket exhaust.

Right Here Man...

Tons of 4-stroke power and a Turbo for $10k

<span style='color:blue'>Honda F-12X</span>

The 4 strokes are cool because they pollute the water a lot less and they are much quieter.

I have very little experiance with the wave runners but I have ridden a bombadier and the Honda. The Bombadier for probably about a week total, the Honda for about 4 hours. I loved the Honda because of the way it handled and the stability of the thing. Thats all I know, oh and it was fast as hell.

Thanks for the help guys, I am looking for an all around pwc. I have ridden a FX 140 and liked it, I have also ridden a few of the older Polaris variety. What I need it for is some fun with the family and something that can can go fast with just me, so basically a boast that does everything.

Newbie questions:

Will the TRE derestrict my 2003 PWC? Some guys say it will, others it won't.

Sorry, couldn't help it.
smile.gif

Thanks for the help guys, I am looking for an all around pwc. I have ridden a FX 140 and liked it, I have also ridden a few of the older Polaris variety. What I need it for is some fun with the family and something that can can go fast with just me, so basically a boast that does everything.
I think it's sea-Doo Makes them little boats powered by Waverunner type water jet motors, simple to own and you can take the whole family...Fun as well...Cost? I dunno but not too bad for what you get. Check em' Out Good stuff...

<span style='color:blue'>Sea-Doo Bombardier</span>

240HP Mercury V-6 Waterjet propulsion...MMM could be fun.

230_ph_06ac_sml_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Choice of boats listed in no order of pref....

Kawasaki Ultra 150

Sea-Doo Rx or XP

Yamaha Gp1300r

All are good boats with plenty of umph........

im also looking into an all around pwc and my first choice is the Honda F-12X plenty of room,power and hadling

Back