Putting my '03 40th up for sale

EAKbusa

Registered
If anyone is interested in an '03 40th Busa should check out my posting in the classified section. It is a real gem but I think I need to let it go for financial reasons. I am also including a whole bunch of goodies making it a real sweet deal so please check it out and/or spread the word.

And of course if I sell it I will still stick around. This has become a hang out of mine due to all the great people here. And on the good side I have my 350Z to help me forget about the Busa (or at least consul the loss).

Be careful... if you get rid of the busa... they'll all turn on ya... trust me!
tounge.gif

that must be hard,
parents, mother-in-law, father-in-law thay all want me to get rid of the bike.
I ride a bike since I'm 12 y.o.
On the rode since I'm 16.
I can't see myself without it.
I don't ride often but thinking that I couldn't ride make me
sad.gif

Each rides are expensive sice I don't ride often.

Anyway good luck. See you around.

Eak WTF damn damn damn
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??
Sheot well ya gotta do what you gotta do and goin broke over a bike isnt worth it that 350 is a tight azz whip good luck to ya man hopefully you'll return to the obsession
wink.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Wow, No bike... crazy, I had to do the same last year lasted about 9 months then the busa came and got my sanity back...LOL

Damn the sacrafices. Car, bike, house, boat, wars......................Can't we all just get along? What did the poor Busa ever do?
biggrin.gif

Anyways, sorry that she has to go. Good luck

Dang Eric ... sorry that you're selling that sweet bike man. It should sell quickly and I know that you're gonna miss it.

Back