Putnam Road Course 6/13-14

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Is not Barber by any stretch but a great track for me so far.. Going back on the June 13th..

putnam park home page

track.gif

Two left turns but T4 is an off camber and where most of the get-offs happen at this track..

I don't get to do enough TDs to justify belonging to more than 1 group
NESBA is not cheap either... pay a premium for break down insurance/ rain insurance etc... if your weekend comes to an early end (regardless of issue) they give you a credit for it.. I would like to run Mid America and that is STT so I may register with them too..

I look for the tracks dates I can make and then pick the one that matches my calender best. NESBA, APEX, MCRA, and Sportbike Track Time are all good organizations.

Last edited:
I haven't paid anything to NESBA yet, just signed up to read their board. I think they use Road Hotlanta, and STT Seems to have more Barber days.

Being new to track days, NESBA has been pretty good to me so far (nothing to compare it too however) Every session has yielded pretty good feedback from the control riders.. I hope to get some 1 on 1 help in 2 weeks...

The membership fee is just pretty tough to take when the other orgs have little or no fee..

Back