Put yourself in Skilling's shoes...

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
I don't know about the rest of you... but if I were Jeffrey Skilling back when the Enron charges were being made, I would have taken my money and hopped on a plane to Zamibia or something instead of facing trial. You just knew the jury was going to convict him no matter what... and now he's been sentenced to 24yrs in prison!

I spent about 9 hrs in jail early this month for that silly disorderly intoxication thing... and I only remember about 3hrs of it. That was bad and long enough! I'd rather die than have to spend 24yrs in prison. I couldn't take it! Ken Lay got off easy... he's dead now and they dropped the charges.

Of course I feel bad for the families that lost their pensions and thousands of dollars, etc.... but if I was in Skilling's shoes, it would be bye-bye USA and hello Africa or South America!!!

brave.gif

watch" Enron, the smartest guys in the room". I think you'll change your opinion, I hope the guy goes to "federal -pound me in the ass" prison and not a white collar minimum security prison. one guy that walked away from this earlier, walked away with 150 million dollars.

put'em in D-block, right next to Dee-Bo and tha big redneck named Tiny that spends all his freetime 'cornholin fresh meat'!
guns.gif

(Mr. Anderson @ Oct. 23 2006,19:22) watch" Enron, the smartest guys in the room". I think you'll change your opinion, I hope the guy goes to "federal -pound me in the ass" prison and not a white collar minimum security prison. one guy that walked away from this earlier, walked away with 150 million dollars.
I agree he should do hard time for what he did to all of the families who lost everything.

I'm just saying if I was him I would have left the country a long time ago... with my money!

race.gif

the only way he is going to a prison to meet buba is a state pen. since this is federal this guy will go to a federal minimium security prison. but yes he should go and meet buba over and over again.

Back