Put your face

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
I was readin in the (how long you been here post) that Big O was looking forward to seeing some of us in person so he could put faces to the names.
Great idea Big O.
So lets see yer ugly mugs.

Yes she's hot! (all props to you)
And her sister is hot too!

Here's me:

hey monster....cool looking Malamute . I've got a Malamute/Wolf . An' a Rottweiller . The Rott was a toy we got for the big dog to play with . (We needed something DURABLE for him). He kept breaking everything else .

hey monster....cool looking Malamute .  I've got a Malamute/Wolf .  An' a Rottweiller .  The Rott was a toy we got for the big dog to play with . (We needed something DURABLE for him). He kept breaking everything else .
Man, do I know what ya mean with the he keeps breaking everything else comment.
We got our Mal cuz we thought they were nice calm non fighting type dogs........but OMG not so!!!!
He absolutely loves peolpe and has never, ever started a fight but he has sure ended alot of them.......I cannot believe how powerful these dogs are.
We live near a river with a very long scenic dyke that thousands of people walk thier dogs on every week, so Max is constantly being confronted by just about every big aggresive dog that walks by.
Luckily he just gets them on the ground and holds them there, only one with major damage (Shepard) that had $300 worth of stitches to his face, again The Shep started the whole thing, but faired very bad.
and the owner just stood there and watched, while I tore them apart.
Can't understand why people just let there dogs fight

I know what ya mean bro....my Kodi bit right thru a Husky's paw one day . You could see daylight thru it . If the other dog does the submissive thing...everything is cool...if not, the fights on....or should i say "The Shredding" .

Anyways , just back from a ride , so we snapped these in the shop . Be carefull.....my UGLY MUG could cause damage to yer monitor .

I dont look very happy...but really I am...hee hee hee

My Madalyn and me on a bike ride.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

The gang (from left to right): Me, Chris, and Dan. Chris rides an F3, and Dan rides a souped up F4i (which I still readily man-handle).

Back