Put the "new posts" button back where it belongs... pls

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
stupid thing but can we have the "new posts" button back where it belongs?

:laugh:

(only button I use all the time other than Gallery)

I have to move my mouse a whole extra 1-1/2" to hit the New Posts button now.:laugh:

Are you saying you can't be retrained? :laugh:

I had to look for it too, but this blond has it down now...took just a few seconds :p

Actually, it's always been mis-placed, Randy.

It's in it's correct place now! :rofl:

Something slippery on the monitor...Mine's sliding back and forth~!~ :laugh:

Maaan, that is a long reach~!~

I'm making my cursor into a bow and arrow so I can shoot it across the screen~!!~

Times they are a changin! Get with the program you old fart!

I had to call skydvr and ask him what happened to the "new posts" button :laugh:

Randy it was either move the "New Post" button or shut the forum off, we haven't had our required government number of complaints this month!

cap

on my 50 inch plasma I have to pick up the mouse put the mouse on the right hand side of the mouse pad again and scroll to the left the whole distance of the pad twice...then click...put it back where it was :laugh:

I will go the other route and make a positive comment. I like the fact that you put a donate button on the main screen Cap. One of the best things about this site is how much the members care about one another and will help out when they can.

So neener neener to you Randy. :laugh:

We already had the 'donate' button...now it's green. Last night it was blue :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
awe crap a waisted post..i was gona jab BA but then I seen his correction....lol

Back