Pussycat Pussycat I have 2 ....... So can you

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
My wife and I rescued two of the cutest kitties from our local mountains and are looking for a good home for them.
I would love to keep them but I currently have way to many animals to care for at this time.
If anyone would like them I would gladly give them to a good home as a pair.
We would like to keep them together, but a good healthy environment is what we really need and would split them if we have to.
I took them in to have all their shots and the vet said they were very healthy. And by God they are Cute, so I really need to get them a home before I can't let them go.

PLEASE TAKE THEM HOME TODAY!!!!!

Thank you
Bubba

IMG_6693.JPG

IMG_6699A.JPG

IMG_6702.JPG

IMG_6494.JPG

IMG_6503.JPG

IMG_6504.JPG

IMG_6692.JPG

aren't they both Furry????

Sorry B I love animals, just don't wanna personally have anything smaller than a Pit or Dobi.

Nice work, Bubba...that very un-hoonlike behavior...:laugh:

The kitties are cuties; good luck off-loading them. :beerchug:

If I lived closer, I'd take the Gene Simmons kitteh from ya. Good luck with finding them a good home. It shouldn't be hard.

Beautiful - I love cats and would take them both in a heartbeat - except - my wife is allergic :(

The furry one looks like a bobcat cross.

I think you might be right, there is a local Bobcat that I have seen on occation around the same area we found them.
We also have another rescue cat from the same area.

Please wont someone take them, my animal count is over 15 W/out these two, and I just cant take any more pets, no matter how cute they are.
Thanks
Bubba

i had a roomate who had the same exact looking cat..lil Facker was mischevious..taught my 11yr cat old some tricks thou..

Last edited:
Looks to me as if they already have a home! :rofl:

Seriously though, if you havent found them a home by the end of the weekend, just accept the fact that they are yours now. They're adorable animals, and id take them both in a heartbeat if we werent already owned by 8 cats...

Looks to me as if they already have a home! :rofl:

Seriously though, if you havent found them a home by the end of the weekend, just accept the fact that they are yours now. They're adorable animals, and id take them both in a heartbeat if we werent already owned by 8 cats...

That is what is freaking the wife out, she knows in a few more days they will have rooted their way into our hearts and we will not be able to kick them out.
I know what you mean by "Being Owned". Amazing what pets do for our souls.:laugh:
Thanks and if you want to make it 10 just let me know.:laugh:
Bubba

Back