push pins

thrasher

Registered
Anybody know where to buy the big push pins? The one that requires a screwdriver to pry the middle up?

+1 on local dealer. I try to re-use 'em, but I'm not always successful. Best to keep a couple of hand

Here you go and for some reason you can get 2 day shipping for 7.09$ regular shipping is 7.00$ :poke:

Tusk Kawasaki/Suzuki Style 6mm Fender Rivets | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC
I don't think those are the ones he's talking about. He is referring to the screwdriver slotted big push pins. My dealer could only find the little ones that push in from the center to release. Does anyone out there by chance ACTUALLY have a part number for the big slotted ones for the Gen II? I can't locate them on any site by looking at images. Your posting up would be GREATLY appreciated. I'd like to get a few spares myself.

Last edited:
I don't think those are the ones he's talking about. He is referring to the screwdriver slotted big push pins. My dealer could only find the little ones that push in from the center to release. Does anyone out there by chance ACTUALLY have a part number for the big slotted ones for the Gen II? I can't locate them on any site by looking at images. Your posting up would be GREATLY appreciated. I'd like to get a few spares myself.

I jumped the gun i saw push pins and got excited :laugh:

http://www.mrcycles.com/fiche_section_detail.asp

do you see them here? Not sure on the 08.

edit. link reset. Look up the busa fiche and look under the meter panel.

Last edited:
AH HAA...............thanks bro! Took me a while, but under "meter Panel", like you suggested, in the fiche menu I think #12 (part number 09409-08327) is the one we're looking for!
THXS again!

Jimbo

:beerchug:

I was WRONG!!!! For once and for all, here is the proper screwdriver slotted nylon pin and number!! Tell all your freinds you read it here first!! :laugh:
Under "Side cowling" in the above mentioned fiche link, look at #6 (part number 94479-35F00)! Whew!! :whistle:

Back