Push Mountain Epic Event

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
So, I have been talking with a few members from swmosportbikes.net that I have been hanging out with here in MO and we have been talking about taking my RV down in the vicinity of Push Mountain, AK so that a group of us could hang out, ride, and not have to drive home but stay the night and ride some more. I am extending the invite out to my Busa Brothers. I have some room in my RV still however you can bring a tent if you want to or even your own RV. So far I have had confirmation from 5 people that are going for sure. There will probably be more. This isn't far from Macon454 (hint hint). I am planning on doing this 4-3 departing 4-4. Let me know if you guys are interested in attending. Some AWESOME roads in that area.

I'm just miss you. I'll be arriving in that area the evening of 4/5. Staying in Mountain Home.

Last edited:
A Bit out of my traveling range for this time of year...would be a great trip..I love it around that area.

Have fun and stay safe y'all..:thumbsup:

prob can be there on Sat (only 2 hrs from the house :thumbsup:).. what time you guys running ???

oh yea... be ready to have your pic taken :laugh:

July 24, 2009 099.jpg

July 24, 2009 100.jpg

July 24, 2009 101.jpg

Lynch, you were photographed the same day I was when I was down there in October...

Great country over there. I'd like to go along, but it's going to have to quit raining for a while. My bike is trapped in the shed by an expanse of standing water, and ankle deep mud, that passes for my back yard.
You all have fun. Ride safe.:thumbsup:

Back