pureego vs. rgd808

rgd808

Registered
We have both been running neck and neck in our post numbers. So I thought it would be interesting to see who will make it to 500 first without post wh0ring.

Game On.
muscle.gif

I'm not even sure what number i'm on right now.. let me post this.. Just so I can check my number then I'll reply....

Ahh.. 443 right at the moment.

I noticed the other day it was 421 to 423.. You seem to have jumped to a small lead over me. That no post whoring rule is gonna do me in for sure.

ices_rofl.gif
suspect.gif

Ahh.. 443 right at the moment.

I noticed the other day it was 421 to 423.. You seem to have jumped to a small lead over me.   That no post whoring rule is gonna do me in for sure.

ices_rofl.gif

suspect.gif
You do have an advantage cause I'll be going out of town tonight till monday night. but I will take my laptop so I can try and keep up with ya..

Everyone help police Ego while I'm gone
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

ttt

Can you believe I live in South Dakota and we have absolutely no snow on the ground right now. none and its 58 degrees today.

How's your weather Brian ?

COME ON B YOUR MAKING THIS EASY ON ME. WHERE YA AT?

I'M LEAVING WORK IN ABOUT AN HOUR AND NOT SURE IF I'LL GET TO POST TILL MONDAY NIGHT OR TUESDAY, SO YES I'VE BEEN POST HAPPY TODAY IN ALL THREADS POSSIBLE WITHOUT TRYING TO PURPOSELY POST NONSENSE.

South Dakota? My money is on rgd808...nothing else to do there.
all_coholic.gif

Free bike wash for the winner!
Free bike washer for second place.

Thinker

South Dakota? My money is on rgd808...nothing else to do there.
all_coholic.gif

Free bike wash for the winner!
Free bike washer for second place.

Thinker
LIKE I SAID IN YOUR OTHER POST.

THANKS FOR VOLUNTEERING EGO TO WASH MY NEW BIKE..

AND YOUR RIGHT THERE IS NOTHING TO DO HERE RIGHT NOW.
ESPECIALLY SINCE I'M AT WORK. HEHE

I FIGURED IT OUT.

BRIAN IS WATCHING THE RAIDERS GAME AT HOOTERS AND THAT'S WHY HE HASN'T POSTED IN THE LAST FEW HOURS.

BTW THE SCORE IS 17 TO 0 IN THE 4TH QTR. RAIDERS AHEAD

I guess if post whoring is out I'm in alot of trouble. Still have over 400 more post to go!

Well it looks like Ego said "Freak" this and started his New Years day celebration early...

Back