Purchased a new Undertail...pics

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
how do you think it looks?
1.JPG

12.JPG

36_1.JPG

it looks best to me.  The bike is comming today!! whoooohoooo!! So I would have to cut out the bottom, and around the stock light with a dremel to get the custom lights? I dont want to mess anything up, I will pass. If I get it, I will sell it off, it will also be unpainted aswell. Getting it paint matched graphite color. Oh well should have done more research :-(  

In short, I might be selling it if its too much 'careful' work.  Also on the way is the TRE and PCUSB aswell :-) planing on doing AIRBOX REMOVAL AND PAIR

Glad to hear you are getting the bike finally! The reason for all the cutting is to make room for the undertail. There is some wire connection required, but all in all only takes about 3 or 4 hours to complete. There are a couple TopGun undertail install threads around here. BTW, I like it since I have one and am having the LEDs added.

Your undertail looks awesome and I'm not a fan of undertails. The reason being, on most undertails the signal lights are so small they are hard to see in the daytime. I try to do most of my riding in the daytime and I need to know what the guy in front of me is going to do. I feel too many of us downplay the importance of rear turn signals for the attention of a good look. Your turn signals are one of the most important safety devices you have to work with. Yours seem pretty bright being LED. Good luch but use hand signals when you can.

I went with a Powerbronze undertail and I got a set of 2004 GSXR-1000 turn signals with clear lens... The only thing left is to get the thing painted...
biggrin.gif

Hayabusa_048.jpg

Back