Puppy passed away today :(

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
You may remember this thread. https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/153741-dog-almost-got-me-killed-morning.htmlAfter a week or so of looking on telephone poles and in local supermarkets and wherever else you'd expect to see a lost dog sign we decided to keep her. Things were fine and going well. She fit right in. Unfortunately this morning she decided to chase a toad. Toad turned out to be a Bufo toad which contains Bufotenin Bufo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and it must have been too much for her. Found her laying in back yard motionless. Rosie is bummed, I'm bummed, wife is bummed and Adam doesn't understand. RIP 'Peli' short for Peligrosa which is dangerous in Spanish. :cry:

this was the tiny little chihuahua lookin thing that was hiding out underthe busa right?... hate hearin about pets dying as i am a huge animal lover... sorry to hear man.. rip puppy dog

this was the tiny little chihuahua lookin thing that was hiding out underthe busa right?... hate hearin about pets dying as i am a huge animal lover... sorry to hear man.. rip puppy dog
Yes it was. Check first post. I put a link up to first thread about her. The Bufo toads are all over. Some kids down here actually lick them to get off? I guess she grabbed one or something and got a mouthful? Bummer.She was a happy little pup. :cry: Sometimes life sucks.

Sorry to hear this. She was a fearless little thing. RIP PUPPY!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Back