Puppy name?

Gurley

Registered
Just got a new puppy:cheerleader: and cant decide on a name to save my life....I have a male pitbull. He is blue with a small patch of white on his chest and blue eyes. We have another pit named diesel and a rotti named roxy.

downsized_0901091655a.jpg

downsized_0901091656a.jpg

Well..... they usually name themselves, but since you added a pic how about TY, pronounced tie cause it looks like you going to be tying your shoes back up constantly for quite a while:laugh:

getin my 2nd pit this weekend.

i'm in the same boat with a name. good luck! :beerchug:

Thanks for all the awesome suggestions his registered name is gonna be Axle Smokejr Gurley. Now trying to decide if his call name is gonna be axle or smoke?

Thanks for all the awesome suggestions his registered name is gonna be Axle Smokejr Gurley. Now trying to decide if his call name is gonna be axle or smoke?

yeah I won I won:cheerleader: lol

Smoke would be a sweet call name:thumbsup:

You didn't wait long enough for more to chime in with suggestions. I vote for a name recall.. Maybe even create a poll and let us name him.

Back