pulse battery pacemaker

Bro, I had to Google that this is a bike question. At first I thought you were asking for advice about a heart pacemaker battery, and I was thinking "asking for medical advice on the org?? Call your damn doctor! Life and death medical questions should not be asked here!"

I spent quite a bit a time looking through the Full Spectrum Power website. Terrible, terrible lack of information. Whatever you get here (perhaps someone will advise) the documentation page states that you can send an e-mail request for missing documents:

support@fullspectrumpower.com

Is the device labelled anywhere, perhaps in a 4-pt font as is typical, detailing the light status? It helps to have my magnifying glass out nowadays and that is not necessary due to my age.

The solid red light is standard for charging on the Deltran Battery Tenders so it would be no surprise if that unit works in an identical fashion, but it is always good to have a definitive reference, which also benefits us all.

I spent quite a bit a time looking through the Full Spectrum Power website. Terrible, terrible lack of information. Whatever you get here (perhaps someone will advise) the documentation page states that you can send an e-mail request for missing documents:

Is the device labelled anywhere, perhaps in a 4-pt font as is typical, detailing the light status? It helps to have my magnifying glass out nowadays and that is not necessary due to my age.

The solid red light is standard for charging on the Deltran B Battery Tenders so it would be no surprise if it works in an identical fashion, but it is always good to have a definitive reference.
I e-mailed support I am sure I am stressing over nothing but it has been on the charger for overnight and the light is still red

I have read that charging times for these should be a fraction of a lead acid battery, agreed. You may be looking at a bad battery or charger. Do you have a voltmeter? What is the voltage when plugged in and then the voltage when the charger is unplugged? At least you can see if it is doing anything.

I hooked up a tender on a car battery once that continually showed a red light and the problem was that the connection to the battery was poor. Dirty terminals maybe?

Wow no one has one of these? How are you maintaining your Lith Ion Batteries?
Hi. I have an Alien Motion lith ion battery, They told me to sue a regular battery charger, but keep checking and do NOT over charge it, also do not let it go dead. I am not telling to do it this way but that is what they told me. I wanted to buy there charger and that is what they said to do.

The solid red light is standard for charging on the Deltran Battery Tenders so it would be no surprise if that unit works in an identical fashion, but it is always good to have a definitive reference, which also benefits us all.
I love a challenge and learning. I spent a looooong time researching this,trying to find an' answer for 202. No luck anywhere.You would think their site would have a manual for DL.
I e-mailed support I am sure I am stressing over nothing but it has been on the charger for overnight and the light is still red
Red light on,charging. Green lite,charged.Usually how it is bro.I would think you have done nothing wrong.Maybe these battery's have slow initial charge phase? How many amps or mA is the charge rate?
I have read that charging times for these should be a fraction of a lead acid battery, agreed. You may be looking at a bad battery or charger. Do you have a voltmeter? What is the voltage when plugged in and then the voltage when the charger is unplugged? At least you can see if it is doing anything.
Agreed on charge time. A calculation can be made to determine charge time based on a few things,but I am unsure if it would be correct with a Lith I batt.
Hi. I have an Alien Motion lith ion battery, They told me to sue a regular battery charger, but keep checking and do NOT over charge it, also do not let it go dead. I am not telling to do it this way but that is what they told me. I wanted to buy there charger and that is what they said to do.
I have heard the opposite michael. Don't use a regular battery charger.But if its working for you,then its all good. Things may happen like shortend battery life or length of Ah. I don't know,but want too.
Rubb.

My first Battery Tender came from Amazon. The unit was bad. Likely someone else returned it but then they tried to pawn it off on me. When I contacted Amazon they said it was the only one in stock and they had nothing else to send. So they knew it was bad but thought it better to send the broken unit out then nothing. Today the vendors let the customer test returned electronic items.

I love a challenge and learning. I spent a looooong time researching this,trying to find an' answer for 202. No luck anywhere.You would think their site would have a manual for DL.

Red light on,charging. Green lite,charged.Usually how it is bro.I would think you have done nothing wrong.Maybe these battery's have slow initial charge phase? How many The dealer I bought the battery from said use a regular charger. I bought a used Husky 2 amp/6 amp I payed $3.00 for. I also have a new Optimate lithium 12.8V 0.8A 8 steps charger.

My Pace charger does the same thing, red on charge and green when it is unplugged. Guess that is right brand new 2 weeks ago.

Back