Pulling trigger on a seat...

This new image seat is the ish... i chose to purchase a whole new seat instead of sending in my original seat for a discount. i chose the one with no logos or lights
great comfort also great for hanging off the seat with a pair of leathers..very comfy

Custom Hayabusa Seats For Sale

Just saw ur post... Actually, no, I haven't taken any up close pics of the new seat! Here is a pic from my Dragon run this past weekend. Zoom in!
This Latigo seat is absolutely amazing. 630 day 1 with zero sore butt. 200 on the play day up there. 300 day 3, and 320 day 4. Never once felt pressure on the tail bone at all. Very comfy. Highly recommend this seat.
Troy

image.jpg

Haven't done anything but install and roll her around to her fav spot in the garage, but I will tell you...Damn! This Latigo is comfy! Lets see how it does on my 1500 mile trek in 2 weeks!
Troy
Well? Did you make it? So hows the seat? ;<)

Very observant.
He just posted saturday and was curious about the seat. For him, and all others that may look up this thread while searching posts regarding which seat to buy, I believe it is very helpfull.
Funny how some people bitch when folks don't use the search function, but poke fun of someone for searching through and posting in old posts.
That is what I like about this forum vs so many others...very few people in here fish through posts to waste their time bad mouthing people.
Troy

I had a stock seat done by Tobin.. I think it was. Its ok I guess. flatted it out so you have more ass to seat. I was ok overall. but it lowered your position so your knees bend further plus I didnt like it for the twisties at the Dragon. didnt feel right so I went back to a stock seat.

I had a stock seat done by Tobin.. I think it was. Its ok I guess. flatted it out so you have more ass to seat. I was ok overall. but it lowered your position so your knees bend further plus I didnt like it for the twisties at the Dragon. didnt feel right so I went back to a stock seat.

Take a chance and try the Latigo. It really is comfy for short and long hauls. Pretty sure the position is same as oem was too.
Troy

Hi Turbo Bob,

How did that seat hold up ? I'm looking for a new seat or seat mod. Any pics of the seat you had done ? Please let me know. 75 is pretty cheap. Curious what you had done.

Thanks !

I just had my stock seat done by Spencer in Florida and opted for the Supracor and it is very comfortable and was cheap compared to a new custom seat. for $75. bucks you can't go wrong. The reason people say give the Corbin time to break in is because they are so HARD and sometimes never break in, I've had a couple over the years and have hated everyone of them I even had one that was owned by a guy who was at least 100lbs heavier than me and it was still hard.

I know Hayabusa4Life had the Saddleman and the fit was horrible (in my opinion) :down:

The Corbin fits better that stock ;)

I also had a Corbin but the fit was bad.
On the base it had 2 rubber blocks up front that sat on top of the battery instead of sitting on the frame. The rear 2 rubber blocks sat on the frame ok, but the front 2 had all my weight sitting on the battery... not good.
Couldn't be fagged modifying it to fix it, so sold it on to short guy that reckoned it made riding his Busa way more enjoyable 'now he can touch the ground' lmao!

Nothing short of phenomenal. Can't say anything bad about it at all. For short rides it is soft and cushy. For long rides it is firm enough to not give u monkey butt. Texture is a little bit rough so u dont slide around, but easy enough to purposefully slide for positioning for the corners.
Still highly recommend it. I will put one of these on my next sportbikes if it is an option. And it was a great price compared to the competition. Win win.
Troy

I got a Saddleman Gel track channel seat and it's awesome:thumbsup:

Quality is outstanding and it's comfortable once broken in but gives my busa a liter bike feel
My 14 has the TechStyle and its more comfy than stock. The 14 has a full rider/pillion seat so I can't say anything about fit to the busa but it looks extremely cool and has held up well for 7 years. Still looks new. Water won't damage it. The fit on the 14 was not perfect. The pilion seat padding is presssed against the seat cowl and the back of the seat has a gap at the back. It weighs slightly more than stock seat for the 14. I'd buy it for my busa but I would get fitment recommendations first.

Back