Pulled The Trigger

Before pics, will send after pics next weekend or whenever Frank gets done. My wifes Can am Spyder next to me at captree today???

busa 330.jpg

photo 2.JPG

Power house also did the full exhaust that is on now. The Turbo Kit comes with it's own exhaust so I gues that's going on ebay. From what I understand the bike should be quieter?

Bike dynoes 178 rwhp before, will post new #'s and scan before and after #'s on dyno sheet. Should be well over 200 rwhp. If not will go into the engine. I think stock gen 2 is 168-172

this is before, but 250hp turbo kit is not going to give me 168rwhp. Like I said, If I'm not well over 200rwhp, i'll go into the motor.

That's what I'd figured. You would be pleasantly suruprised (probably dis appointed) how much power those big tire kits eat up. Shoot I've seen a 240 kit on a gen 1 take almost 15hp, so think about what a 330 would do, specially if it's the type that requires 2 chains.

Run it on the dyno before the turbo since you got numbers before the fat tire kit and you'll know exactly how much it's robbing. I'd be willing to bet 15-20hp.

That being said an Rcc stage 1 kit for a gen 2 bike makes 230hp. So figure yours will make around 210-215.

I never expect any advertised numbers. That's why the bike goes to professionals who can tell me what to expect. Its 1 chain osd these set ups do not rob rwhp compared to most kits. I'm not new to the bike world. I've owned about 20 street bikes in my life and have done some serious modifications to all. In my garage presently are 2010 Ducati monster, 2011 can am spyder (wife) and above.2012 Ducati panigale s is on order

330 Definately looks cool though, Bigrod it's good to have you back, It's great you are back to posting, my prayers out for you. ...
Jayabusa, Frank will squeeze as much out of that setup he can for you I'm sure, BIgrod has some great posts on a 330 wheel, check out Mullet gets his hairdyrer posts in this section on the 330. Big inspiration for me as well. Keep us posted. :thumbsup:

Back