Pulled over!

OB_Bert Branson

Registered
Got stopped by a CHP about 5 days ago. Insert heart into throat...he just wanted to check out the bike! I was happy to be on my Black Busa! Anybody else get pulled over by admiring police?

I always get pulled over..but it's only because I Average About 90-100 on the road. Then they figure I'm a Cop and Say "Thought I Had a Good one"

161 ®

Bad Cop, Good Doughnut!

Oh how cool yourself with the "mighty get out of trouble badge".

I would not brag about that one it will be resented by others.

Kawabuser,
Dont worry about him, he doesnt really drive like that or is even a cop. He just like to hide in cyberspace with his 10cent badge and play cops and motorcycles.

I get a kick out of every post he makes up.

[This message has been edited by speed (edited 14 September 1999).]

FC has been photographed on his yz60 riding on a sidewalk in a Bergen playground. A crosswalk gaurd took the photo and will send it to his teacher, no more recess for FC and a letter home to mommy.

Speed,,I feel your pain..been whacked too many times by the Men in Blue..tisk..tisk.

Insurance went up huh ??,,points,,court time.

:(

what a Shame.

I have this great Radar detector 4-sale,,confiscated during a vehicle impound,,need it ?? I'll sell it Cheap :)

161 ®

161,I thought items taken from a crime is police evidence,I know some cops in Hawaii go on a drug bust"marijuana" they take the watar pumps and plumping for their own use even if it's police evidence.What brand Radar detector?No I do not want to buy it I just want to avoid the brand since it didn't work for the person,"was it a felony stop or idiot run from the cops,"I can out run the cops with my Chevy Vega or ZX12"?

hahehehehe Good one

But NOPE! None of the above. I can usually talk my way out of most of them :) :) except for the more blatent ones, like in school zones, hehe , they dont tend to be to forgiving. Go figure.

I dont use radar detectors cuz they just slow me down. Now if you had a radar gun for sale that might interest me. Whats one of those go for?

FC, Do you know how many suspects get popped, because they couldn't resist bragging about their criminal activities ? You should, you fool!

Cisco, you are 100% correct. If an item is "personally confiscated" by an officer as claimed by FC, it is theft.

[This message has been edited by NJSP (edited 18 September 1999).]

NJSP..And you're Such a good time Gullible Idiot to believe That also. Take The Hook out of your mouth..I reel you in so many Times I'm Gonna call you Flonder Boy.

Plus Don't Gimme your State & Local Cop Bullshit, High & mighty State Police Attitude. We all do 22 Weeks of the Same training.

Either Way Stay Safe,,But Lighten up

161 ®

[This message has been edited by FalconCOP161 (edited 19 September 1999).]

Back