Pulled over by Law Enforcement

Daytona beach bikeweek 2002
I'm rolling down atlantic Blvd looking for my hotel and watching all the lights on the police cars ahead of me and missed the the speed limit change from 45 to 35. Next thing i know I see a SUV u-turn behing me and the lights start flashing. I got a 47 in a 35. The officer told me not to feel to bad he had gotten three tickets on his bikes... So I got the ticket but the officer also told me i g=could rent the traffic school video and take the online test so it wouldn;t be on my record. All in all The cop was cool, I missed the 30 day period to rent the video and ending up having to cruise down to daytona again to pay the ticket. all in all not a bad thing lololol

God there have been so many. Let me give my best to this post. I was riding with a bunch of guys maybe 15 or so. We where rolling down the road and a cop passed turned on his blues and turned around. I had a suspended license so i slowed the first group of bikes slowed down and my buddy told me to go. So I did down the road about 500 feet up someones driveway. Nobody home so I hid my bike and sat on the guys porch. I heard the bikes start up so I got mine and rolled to the end of the drive to see. Guess what I saw the cop sitting there giving them all a ticket
smile.gif
I pushed my bike back and waited. Heard the bikes start again and move so I roll down again careful this time nobody there. So I take off headed for where we where going I dont see a bike in a couple of miles so I head back. They are still sitting there further down the road now and the cop is still there I beep as I go by and wave another cop comes around the corner and comes afte me . Now I have to admit I saw his brake light but never saw a blue light or saw him turn. But I also did not wait took off took first left never go right they always go that way first. I was flying down this road and this is where it gets funny. This guy waves to me I stop he said he thought I was his brother (same kind of bike) he is just a regular guy so I tell him my bike is unreg and my buddies just got pulled over. he let me park my bike behind his shed and call my dad to come get me when my dad isnt home I had dinner with them no poop honest I swear its true my friends couldnt believe it either. My mom said I could sell ice to an eskimo LOL

Ok one more for now cause it was pretty funny too. Mt and a friend where at Laconia bike week on Sunday getting something to eat before the ride home. We pull out of the resteraunt and some hot girls kind of look our way and stare . So of course I pop a wheelie and ride by. Well I was to busy gawking at the girls to see the cop sitting right there watching us. My buddy saw me wheelie and he did to of course. The cop pulled us both over you could tell it was all he could do not to laugh at us. He didnt write us for the wheelies or driving to endanger which he said he could. He let us off with loud exhaust tickets a city ordinance violation not even on our licenses I paid mine right away my buddy waited cost him 75 cost me 35 haha. I got my key taken away one time doing a burnout for a bunch of people egging me on. The cop ran up and shut the bike off mid burnout and took the key. He made me park and said have you ever seen one of those swinging from a wrecker boom its not a pretty sight is it. He let me go after I sat and thought about it for a minute. I brought a girl one year (only one year they dont appreciate you having fun) and she got busted on back for pulling her top up I have some good pics if anyone wants them (LOL) .

I dont want anyone to think I condone this type of behavior. I was a bad boy in my younger days I had over 50 tickets and got found guilty of probably 40 .I have gone a year without a license before and had to spend 14 days in jail for operating with a suspended license. Now I have only one ticket on my license I have a CDL and can almost afford insurance on the Busa LOL (who can afford it right) I learned my lessons the hard way but I had alot of fun too. Yes the ticket was on the Busa hehe boy dont they roll easy huh I wasnt even trying just following a car down this road. Boom 67 in a 55 and he wouldnt even let me go thats what you get when they run your record.

Back