Pulled muscles HURT

That sucks!!!(not a gay joke)
I am in my 4th week of rehabing my torn calf. I have been jumping on a trampoline. My doctor said I can now start into some arobic excercise . Im not gonna tell her that I am gonna start the "insanity" workout next week! :whistle:

I got one of these for mine and it is great!!!! I can move the trailer around with the Busa and the GSXR loaded. No way you would ever exceed the 1200 lb capacity on this one.

Bulldog Wheel Caster For Top Wind Trailer Jack Item# 12733 — 1200-Lb. Capacity | Cranks + Feet | Northern Tool + Equipment

Hope the back heals up quick...

Yeah i have a homemade caster that works well but i do not want it staying on the caster because of a flat spot. it is a rubber wheel... rolls the trailer amazingly. I think Im going to make some sort of jack and weld wheels on it... I shouldnt need to move the trailer anymore for a very very long time.

Yeah i should be fine in a day or two :beerchug:

Yeah i have a homemade caster that works well but i do not want it staying on the caster because of a flat spot. it is a rubber wheel... rolls the trailer amazingly. I think Im going to make some sort of jack and weld wheels on it... I shouldnt need to move the trailer anymore for a very very long time.

Yeah i should be fine in a day or two :beerchug:

HF has a trailer dolly, two wheels with a ball on top and about a 4 foot handle. Fast, simple, effective.

hope you heal up fast! i've never done that but others who have say it is rough :beerchug:

I hope it is just a muscle brother. You really need to take it easy for a few weeks no lifting ( exception beer cans ) :whistle:

Man i pulled my lower back/butt muscle today lifting the tongue of the trailer to straighten it out in the parking spot and am starting to feel it. I did (i think) proper lifting mechanics, guess not...

MAN IM GETTING OLD :laugh:

But yeah this pulled muscle is not feelin good....

man how out of shape are you if your back and butt muscles are running into each other....:laugh:

go to sickcall tomorrow: Acute Lumbar Strain (as long as the pain is NOT radiating to your lower legs, no loss of control of bowel and bladder). Will probably get NSAIDs (Motrin or Naprosyn), muscle relaxers (Robaxin or Flexeril) and Bengay (heat). Might also need a Light Duty for about 10-14 days (no heavy lifting, no prolonged standing, PT at own pace).

next patient.

Yep goin to medical tomorrow cause its killing me. When i walk every now and then just sharp pains in my buttox :laugh: and when i sit or stand up. Really uncomfortable. Gonna try to get SIQ so i can just rest on it without irritating it so bad. I had physical therapy today which killed it...

Rest and go to the doc before ya do anything else. My back is all messed up, I'm 27 and rarely do I have a day without pain.
I feel for ya Russell, back injuries HURT!
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Sounds like it could be your sciatic nerve.
Does pain go all the way up from your rump under shoulder blade into neck ?

Been there done that, It's your sciatic nerve. Disk might be putting pressure on it. Ice and heat works well. I hope it gets well soon

Sounds like it could be your sciatic nerve.
Does pain go all the way up from your rump under shoulder blade into neck ?

The sciatic nerve is actually contributed to by the lowest lumbar nerves and runs out of the pelvis into the leg, so pain radiating up from the gluteal region superiorly into the shoulder blade and neck is not possible.

Re-strained the muscle today on the treadmill at physical therapy and hurts worse than before. They diagnosed it as a bad sprain... I now have muscle relaxers cause it hurts that bad. I absolutely hate taking medication... Im one of those kind of tough guys who would rather sit through the pain but this is just uncomfortable :laugh:

Gotta take it easy, hope your PT understands this...

Yeah my fault for that. I didnt let my physical therapist i had today (different ones every day) know I had pulled it sunday. She said monday whoever i get needs to know and i will take it easy regardless if it hurts or not so as not to re-agitate it which is what shouldve happened today...

Back