Pulled muscles HURT

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Man i pulled my lower back/butt muscle today lifting the tongue of the trailer to straighten it out in the parking spot and am starting to feel it. I did (i think) proper lifting mechanics, guess not...

MAN IM GETTING OLD :laugh:

But yeah this pulled muscle is not feelin good....

Im with you. I pulled my whole gut yesterday carrying firewood that needed split and lifting it into the truck. This morning I got up afraid that I through a rod, But I dont feel any lumps, or cracks in my stomach.
Old age I guess,Hope its better tomorrow for work.

worste thing about a pulled back muscle is that you'll feel that pain from time to time for the rest of your life. hope it gets better soon :beerchug:

worste thing about a pulled back muscle is that you'll feel that pain from time to time for the rest of your life. hope it gets better soon :beerchug:

I agree. I pulled a back muscle the same way you did, about 6 years ago. It still hurts from time to time for no apparent reason.

go to sickcall tomorrow: Acute Lumbar Strain (as long as the pain is NOT radiating to your lower legs, no loss of control of bowel and bladder). Will probably get NSAIDs (Motrin or Naprosyn), muscle relaxers (Robaxin or Flexeril) and Bengay (heat). Might also need a Light Duty for about 10-14 days (no heavy lifting, no prolonged standing, PT at own pace).

next patient.

Watch it tough guy, I was a young hero not long ago myself, and I could lift anything...so I thought. Now as an old man of 33 I have 2 rotating vertabret in my upper back, 3 degenerated vertabret in my lower back and 4 buldging disks. They were just "pulled muscles" and I was Never gonna hurt my back! You've got to be careful, and no, I didn't want to hear it either. Worst part, not only does it affect every part of your life, it affects your RIDING!!! Alot! :beerchug:

go to sickcall tomorrow: Acute Lumbar Strain (as long as the pain is NOT radiating to your lower legs, no loss of control of bowel and bladder). Will probably get NSAIDs (Motrin or Naprosyn), muscle relaxers (Robaxin or Flexeril) and Bengay (heat). Might also need a Light Duty for about 10-14 days (no heavy lifting, no prolonged standing, PT at own pace).

next patient.

I am already pending limdu for my tib/fib break :laugh: I have some motrin somewhere if i need it. I hate taking meds so it is usually an absolute last resort. I havent taken one pain killer since i was on morphine just before they set my leg to prep for the surgery

Dont Ask Dont Tell! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, I just made a gay joke on myself :laugh:

DISCLAIMER: There is NOTHING wrong with homosexuals.

First you publicly state you 'pulled your butt muscle'
Now you say 'there is nothing wrong with homosexuals'
Not that there is anything wrong with it but are you coming out?
:rofl:

First you publicly state you 'pulled your butt muscle'
Now you say 'there is nothing wrong with homosexuals'
Not that there is anything wrong with it but are you coming out?

Nope just covering my heterosexual pulled butt from controversy! :laugh:

Ok , I won't ask any more questions and I won't tell the answers you've already given.
:laugh:

Carry on troop.

Wait a minute.....

:rofl: :rofl:

Gotta catch my breath......

:) :laugh: :rofl:

Hold on.......

Ok.....

I know a Chinese doctor who's better than your normal one and he costs alot less.
Would you like his number ?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:laugh: Nope free medical here.

Maybe so but do they have an....
3312503626_827a53cc08.jpg

:laugh:

Back