Puig Z racing screen

I love it!!! It works so much better than stock at freeway and up speeds, and it also makes the whole front of the bike look much nicer too:thumbsup: The fit and finish is great too.

DSC02633.jpg

DSC02631.jpg

I love it!!! It works so much better than stock at freeway and up speeds, and it also makes the whole front of the bike look much nicer too:thumbsup: The fit and finish is great too.

Yep....what sean & WarBird said! :agree:

3868833894_b475782105_o.jpg

*note* How about the fact that the first 3 guys to post up....indeed have the fastest color :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yep....what sean & WarBird said! :agree:

3868833894_b475782105_o.jpg

*note* How about the fact that the first 3 guys to post up....indeed have the fastest color :thumbsup:

Fastest 08 models with the Blue Angels colors! Oh, and added suzuki afterburner feature too! Less takeonu due to loosing them Gold wheels!:whistle:

I too am interested in something as being so tall I get hit right in the shoulders as well as square in the face with wind.

Also Dozer I'm curious how much the above bike is renting for per hour and if the # on sign is still good to call you on ?
:laugh:

Great pics and thanks for sharing them with us. What color would you guys go with of the double bubble screen if you had a white 'Busa?

Back