PUIG Windscreen Installed

Busa_Nick

Registered
The other thread got closed, but here are some pics of the PUIG Windshield installed on my 08 for those who wanted to see. The shield I ordered was from: HERE

2840151713_e48fa22bb4.jpg

2840151881_b3df5e24b8.jpg

Also the new chrome kanji's and suzuki logos installed., you can find the new logo kits at: , just make sure you have someone install these that know what they are doin...

Last edited:
Thanks, very happy with the product, looks alot better and cleaner now. I noticed in a tuck the air does deflect more towards the sides, but didn't notice much when just cruising along.

Looks good, but now you're stealing some of my ideas! :whistle:

The windscreen looks nice but screw that....how'd you get your lawn looking like that?!?!?!:thumbsup:

You can barely see my lawn from those pics, but I cut it myself and use the 3 in 1 by scotts, every 3 months, oh and a sprinkler system helps too.

Looking great man, I love the chrome Kanjis on there...

:brave:

Here is mine...:thumbsup:

Nice pic, and yes the chrome logos color code# 116 through tapeworks.com work good, I let my bodyshop do this because they have a specal solution they use to properly align them before they dry, so that you don't try to stick them on like stickers. Iits harder then it looks to install some of them, if you decide to get some take them to someone who has alittle experience with it.

Last edited:
Shot mine w/ some gloss black paint...helps to darken the gauges...:moon:

Man that's a Scary pic to Me! I HATE those front stands..JMO, You really need to get yourself a "Triple tree" Stand for the front! My other bike use to SLIP OFF that style stand all the TIME.....Be carefull brother, keep small children and pets away from that beast :please:

Back