Puig windscreen black or dark tint?

SuperSaiyan

Registered
Already ordered the black but having second thoughts now. . havent seen either in person, what do you guys think?

I have smoked out and cant see throught it at all.
Ordered light smoke after seeing in person

I have the black and is fine by me,at 240 lbs. I couldn't get tucked low enough to see through it anyway.:laugh:

PuigWindscreen2-9-2013002_zps03209977.jpg

PuigWindscreen2-9-2013003_zpsb1d174ed.jpg

PuigWindscreen2-9-2013004_zps1c8dd5be.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Black looks better I think, but I like to lay on the tank and see ahead. Mine is light smoked, and I thought of going darker...until I rode at night!
Troy

Just got the black on the bike actually glad with the decision looks sick! ...... Damn wish I could tuck also, chest won't let me get all the way down

Pictures for side by side . I'm small , and can tuck so I am putting the dark up . There is a sheet of white paper behind both screens FYI .

DSCN0648_zps7i7qztam.jpg

DSCN0651_zpsqvvstf8c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can tell u the dark tinted shield is so dark that it won't matter which u get cause u can't see shiit out of either which is precisely why I went back clear. kinda defeats the purpose of the shield imo cause wen I'm WFO I gotta get behind the shield wen speeds start to pick up otherwise I start lifting.

if u can't see while ur in a tuck then its kinda useless no? maybe during a real sunny day but forget it at nite or a cloudy day.

If you like to ride seriously fast,as well as do it at night,then the clear DB is the way to go. Otherwise the dark screen is useless as you can't see through it.

I second what Jeff said.

I own a black Puig and a dark smoke. The black one looks better on a black bike. And at 6'2" and 250 lbs, I'm looking over the windscreen no matter how far I'm able to tuck, so I had no reason to shy away from the black one.

I second what Jeff said.

I own a black Puig and a dark smoke. The black one looks better on a black bike. And at 6'2" and 250 lbs, I'm looking over the windscreen no matter how far I'm able to tuck, so I had no reason to shy away from the black one.
ur only 2 inches taller then me bro. u can certainly get in a tuck behind that shield. I know dudes that are 6'4 that tuck just fine on their Busa. dark is for show only.

I will admit the dark looks better no doubt but the whole purpose of having a shield is to be able to see thru it wen going FAST! if u don't ride fast and don't need to get into a tuck then by all means get the dark shield.

ur only 2 inches taller then me bro. u can certainly get in a tuck behind that shield. I know dudes that are 6'4 that tuck just fine on their Busa. dark is for show only.

I will admit the dark looks better no doubt but the whole purpose of having a shield is to be able to see thru it wen going FAST! if u don't ride fast and don't need to get into a tuck then by all means get the dark shield.

Speed limit here is only 70. No need to be at full tuck for that. Surely as an officer of the law your not condoning breaking the law are you? :laugh:

Back