Puig Levers

How about clutch side and microswits is it working ok
and is the leaver hit the bike if you turn handelbars ful right or left
do you have gen 2 ?

do you have gen 2 ?

Greetings from south Europe!
Well, clutch side and brake micro-switch work impeccable.
these levers are extremely well made. They're actually 4 different parts, not 2.
Haven't noticed if they hit the bike when fulling turning the handlebars, but I'll test it soon.
Mine a a II gen Hayabusa.

Greetings from south Europe!
Well, clutch side and brake micro-switch work impeccable.
these levers are extremely well made. They're actually 4 different parts, not 2.
Haven't noticed if they hit the bike when fulling turning the handlebars, but I'll test it soon.
Mine a a II gen Hayabusa.

Yes i have try ASV and Pazzo bout have broblems ASV clutch side micro-switch dont work at all and Pazzo hit the bike. when turning the handelbars

I just chek the price in Finland Puig is 200 € per set , ASV 270 € per set and Pazzo 250 € per set...

I just chek the price in Finland Puig is 200 € per set , ASV 270 € per set and Pazzo 250 € per set...

Hmm, Pazzo's shouldn't be that expensive. I've ordered two set of Pazzo's from Speedycom in the UK. £70 each = £140 (165€) total and no shipping charges or additional customs delivered to Finland :whistle:

Real nice didnt even know they made levers, I would be real interested to ride with them and do a comparison to my pazzo's

do you have gen 2 ?

No, they don't hit the bike.

Both clutch and brake switch work beautifully.

I love this levers!!

Had Pazzos before the shorties of course,np whatsoever.Sweet looking pair of levers there:thumbsup:

Back