Puig DB - A lil trouble

Chris

Registered
Well. Got a question, that clear plastic gasket deal.. did you guys use it? LOL! I sweated my ass off installing it w/o it. Hopefully.. don't need it.... Guys... guys? :whistle:

Nothing like that with mine. Would'nt have needed it anyway. No problems, other than a pisser to install.

i installed mine. It wasn't too bad, just a little tricky getting it around the bends and stay there, i stretched it around the bends and then used electrical tape to hold it to the windscreen so it would form the bend. Not sure if there is really a need for it other than the smooth look of it, i did read somewhere that it is for if u go down the rough edge doesn't cut your neck, i guess this happened to a guy that didn't have the rubber lip on his windscreen

Hm, weird. See, I thought it went on the front part, where it slides under the plastics.

nope, goes around the outer edges and meets up to your fairings to give it a smoother look, i guess

Its like installing the windscreen, take your time and it is a breeze. Yes, I know it can be frustrating at times. I think it is a cleaner look when it is on.

Didn't use the rubber trim on mine, didn't like the look. Love the windshield though.:thumbsup:

Eureka Springs 2009 068 (Medium).jpg

Didn't use the rubber trim on mine, didn't like the look. Love the windshield though.:thumbsup:

+1 and i like the first pic you posted GSXcite, those two red/blacks are bee-ooo-tiful (of course i might be a little prejudiced :laugh: )

need some work to get it on, and stay on... but once the bends take form it stays there. I cant imagine my bubble without it. i think it completes it!

Picture 1.png

Have it on mine and think it smooths things out. Just a finishing touch. Looks good without it, but for me takes it up a step.

I also installed it. Looks much better on in my opinion. When I get home will post some pics.

Rumble
Posted via Mobile Device

+1 and i like the first pic you posted GSXcite, those two red/blacks are bee-ooo-tiful (of course i might be a little prejudiced :laugh: )
Here you will like this nice shot of your ummmmm Puig windshield.:laugh:

IMG_2311.jpg

Here are some pics of my Screen with the moulding on. I too feel that it gives the shield a "more finished" look. But everyone has their own preferences:

_MG_1560.jpg

_MG_1587.jpg

_MG_1583.jpg

Rumble.

_MG_1560.jpg

_MG_1583.jpg

_MG_1587.jpg

Back