Public invited to watch MotoGP testing at Indy!

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Sounds like it is free!  
coolold.gif

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Public Welcome At MotoGP, Red Bull Rookies Test July 1-3 at IMS

The public is welcome to watch the MotoGP and Red Bull AMA U.S. Rookies Cup Open Test from July 1-3 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, as riders and teams prepare for the inaugural Red Bull Indianapolis GP on Sept. 12-14.

MotoGP teams will test from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. (ET) Tuesday, July 1 and Wednesday, July 2 on the 2.620-mile road course at IMS. Red Bull AMA U.S. Rookies Cup riders will test from 10 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (ET) Thursday, July 3.

The public can watch testing from these locations at IMS:

"¢South Terrace (in front of Hall of Fame Museum); Disabled Seating (in front of Hall of Fame Museum); Turn 2 Viewing Mounds; Southwest Vista sections 14-20; South Vista sections 1-5.[/quote]

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=33026

thanks..... been looking for this thread for a bit... who wants to go? I can go either monday or tuesday..

I could go for a little while on Monday but am headed out of town for biz trip that afternoon.

Rookie testing... probably not terrible exciting but you just never know...

I will head up Tuesday AM, can get there early for chow or just hook up at the track..

it starts Tuesday.Tuesday is the first
ooops crapola... ok taking tuesday off...
Dang it! I will be out of town on a business trip. Just hired a new rep and am gonna have to spend some time training them.
hmm  what we selling?    
smile.gif
  about time for a change of geography for me...
I thought you knew what I did for a living...

Dang it! I will be out of town on a business trip. Just hired a new rep and am gonna have to spend some time training them.
hmm what we selling?
smile.gif
about time for a change of geography for me...
I thought you knew what I did for a living...
hmm we might have talked about it but I sure dont remember, still thinking about those M.Logan speakers...
smile.gif

Anything talked about prior to a day of riding the twisties is forgotten by turn 4
laugh.gif

smile.gif

sorry to hear but work comes first  
banghead.gif
Gotta keep the income stream coming in so I can afford those child support payments...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you are up for getting out this weekend and it doesn't rain, I would be game.

If you wanna come down Randy, I got a room available.

laugh.gif

The track is open Saturday at this point.. but maybe Sunday? If you want to go an hour north, you could spend a few hours at the races for free
smile.gif

Back