Public apology - to pipefighter and cap

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Due to a FUBAR on my end, my bank account got screwed up, which SNAFU’d my paypal account which in turn failed transactions to Pipefighter and Cap.

I am really really sorry guys.. I am trying to get this resolved as best as I can.

I am pretty sure it is fixed on my end and my paypal account is squared away, if your paypal accounts are not fixed and set right at the time of reading this please call them and tell them they need to release the funds in your account.

My account is showing current with no negative balance now and I was on the phone with paypal twice yesterday and they said both of your accounts should be straight by this morning..

Here is a copy and paste for Paypals contact info

Customer Service Center

PayPal Customer Service Agents are available to help you during the following times:

4:00 AM PDT to 10:00 PM PDT Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PDT to 8:00 PM PDT on Saturday and Sunday

Call us at: 1-402-935-2050 (a U.S. telephone number)

We may only discuss an account with the account-holder. Please have the following information available when you call:
· Your telephone number
· Your email address
· The last 4 digits of your credit card or bank account registered with PayPal

Both times when I called them yesterday I got right through to someone and they seemed helpful.

If you call them and have any more problems and / or if they don’t fix let me know. They have the funds from me now, there is no way they should hold them from either of you.

Again my sincerest apologies, I feel terrible

Ron

First the thing with those 18 year old twins...what we're their names ? oh ya,Bambi and Babs.

Then that Hooters girl. When's the baby due again?

Then the DUI conviction.

And now, Paypal fraud.

Where will it end? If you need to talk to talk to someone...

DON'T phone me. I got a bad enough reputation already.

post_8_52807_Hooter_Girl_2.jpg

Like I said last night Ron, I never questioned you at all, I just new something was up and wanted to see if you needed anything. I never gave it a second thought.

Back