Psychic!

thebbbusa

Donating Member
Registered
My buddy walks up and lays this one on me first thing this morning:

Psychic Game

There has to be a logical explanation, but I can't figure it out.  Follow the instructions carefully, and it works almost every time.  Enjoy!

Actually, we figured it out a few minutes ago, but I'll let you guys mull it over for a while. hehe

<!--EDIT|thebbbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132229506 -->

ok thats just weird.
rock.gif

it's pretty much on a timer.  Do a fast math one that you can do QUICKLY then click it. The two digit position characters change each time you play as well.

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132236265 -->

time didn't make a diff for me... also thot i was unconsciously tracking the answer with my mouse, but wtf? haha, not sure how it works, but it works
wow.gif
everytime for me

I know the answer. It doesn't matter what number you choose because the end result will be the same symbol. after every try the symbols change so it gives you a different symbol every time. for exsample choose any number on the screen and find the symbol but dont hit the crystal ball. Now pick a different number and the it will come out to be the same symbol. All the numbers on each page add up to one symbol. I hope I explained it right.
tounge.gif

I know the answer. It doesn't matter what number you choose because the end result will be the same symbol. after every try the symbols change so it gives you a different symbol every time. for exsample choose any number on the screen and find the symbol but dont hit the crystal ball. Now pick a different number and the it will come out to be the same symbol. All the numbers on each page add up to one symbol. I hope I explained it right.
tounge.gif
Very good! You win absolutely nothing! Haha, thanks for playing.
smile.gif

Back