Psychic/Telepathic

Projekt

Registered
State your experience with and opinion of psychics/telepathics.

Do you have any firsthand knowledge of someone with these skills and or does someone in your family?

Curiousity for now but more to come.

Nope, can't say I have any experience with anything like that...

Free :bump:

Until something happens with no logical explanation to you it may or may not make sense...odd things happen for the good and bad each day. Having an open mind and listening to all sorts of stories at the very least is interesting. If remote viewing, hypnosis, or any other psyc fine tuning were lab proven (pos / neg) it would still be an interesting read for me.

The CIA has apparently done research and experiments with remote viewing for many years.
There is alot of interesting reading on the subject.
With the vast amout of technology that's known to the general public, many people seem to think that if they can't understand something or how it could be accomplished, that it simply must not be true.
This is also known as ignorance and narrow mindedness.
Anything is possible.

No but I'll take the next powerball numbers in a PM pls, several days prior to the drawing :poke:

I have a sense this thread won't get too many replies...am I psychic? :laugh:

The CIA has apparently done research and experiments with remote viewing for many years.
There is alot of interesting reading on the subject.
With the vast amout of technology that's known to the general public, many people seem to think that if they can't understand something or how it could be accomplished, that it simply must not be true.
This is also known as ignorance and narrow mindedness.
Anything is possible.

That is right man... They have indeed been active in paranormal science for exploitation, the remote viewing program being one of them. Lots of info in the links below. My objective for this thread is simply to get an idea of people's opinions in regard to this topic.

Remote viewing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stargate Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Asked my neighbor and he said there is no such thing its a scam...Then again probably not wise to believe a Leprechaun.

If I am able to make it to the Bash, I'll take a shot at doing a cold reading some folks just for fun. My paternal grandmother was a known clairvoyant/telepathic, there are endless stories about her childhood in which she frequently spoke to adults about a certain event that she could not possibly have witnessed or heard about.

You would be great entertainment at the fire pit :thumbsup:

I'd like to think so, but there always seems to be a detractor/heckler no matter how friendly the group is. Fun part is pointing that fact out and putting the person on the spot with some tactical Psychology.

168181_126570210746163_100001795539129_165919_1059057_n.jpg

cheers
ken

If it existed, why do children still get shot in schools? Why did 9/11 still happen? Why do thousands of other tragedies still occur everyday? I agree that some odd things that can't always be explained happen, but if these paranormal powers were tangible, I'd assume these things wouldn't happen.
As for the the CIA experiments, we know about them, so they must not have gone all that well. :laugh:

I'd like to think so, but there always seems to be a detractor/heckler no matter how friendly the group is. Fun part is pointing that fact out and putting the person on the spot with some tactical Psychology.

I'm not scared...hope you can make it :)

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

You know a chill ran down your back when you read that crap :rofl:

I have DejaVues all the time. Sometimes what's happening is so familiar is scares me. What's gonna happen next is always just right there but I can't speak it or 'see' it until after it happens. These are vivid eerie feelings of already knowing exactly what's going to happen.

Also seems to me to happen alot that when I think of somebody they call me within seconds?
For no reason at all somebody's name will pop in mind and then they call?
I cannot think about my wife for more than a few seconds at work before she calls me.

I took alot of LSD growing up and I think I may have unlocked a door or two in my mind.

I have DejaVues all the time. Sometimes what's happening is so familiar is scares me. What's gonna happen next is always just right there but I can't speak it or 'see' it until after it happens. These are vivid eerie feelings of already knowing exactly what's going to happen.

Also seems to me to happen alot that when I think of somebody they call me within seconds?
For no reason at all somebody's name will pop in mind and then they call?
I cannot think about my wife for more than a few seconds at work before she calls me.

I took alot of LSD growing up and I think I may have unlocked a door or two in my mind.

Me too, well not the LSD. I don't hardly ever dream anymore. I think that has a lot to do with my sleep habits, but anyway I use to have dreams and then down the road the dream would happen. I've heard it explained that the mind is an extreme computer and that it predicts things based on the way you live and your habits.

Back