Proud New Busa owner and site member saying hello!

Ron223

Registered
Just purchased my new 2012 Hayabusa yesterday! I'm super excited about this bike and also just registered as a new member looking forward to learning the ways of the Busa from you all! So that said, hello to everybody and check her out! As soon as possible, I think I am going to put on the Voodoo black shorty slip-ons, a side mount fender eliminator and frame sliders. Soon to come!

IMG_0594.jpg

Thanks! The fastest? I guess that is a good thing. I do really like the color scheme. It was different from most I have seen with just the bold emblem. They are also nice but I thought this was different in a good way.

Just purchased my new 2012 Hayabusa yesterday! I'm super excited about this bike and also just registered as a new member looking forward to learning the ways of the Busa from you all! So that said, hello to everybody and check her out! As soon as possible, I think I am going to put on the Voodoo black shorty slip-ons, a side mount fender eliminator and frame sliders. Soon to come!

....and when you're done with putting on those little parts you can run her in and slip on a TURBO kit.......:laugh:

How many years you been riding?
I started riding dirt, 2,3 and 4 wheels almost 20 years ago at 11yrs old and street 3 years ago. I started on the street with a Gixxer 600 for a season before selling it. Then I bought a Gixxer 750 for two seasons. I love the "sport" side of them but would get very uncomfortable on extended ride times. So now I went to the Busa trying to balance both worlds. I havent had much ride time yet on her but the little I did was amazing. The smoothness of the power balanced by much more comfort. I am anxiously awaiting better weather! I will be taking my time and learning this animal with a great deal of respect as its 590cc more then my last bike.

Back