Protective Motorcycle Jeans

No need for carrying around a change of clothes...just wear loose leathers on top of jeans, strip 'em off when you get to the carpark...keep 'em in a backpack...

And just get a nice leather jacket as a top....

Ive got 2 pair of the ICON pants and since we're a dealer for the Draggin Jean I will get some of those soon . The Icon's seem a little high in the waist but very comfortable .

Regular jeans will blow out in about 2 seconds. I wear draggin jeans and have crashed in them too. The denim is much heavier than Levi's and the real kick is the Kevlar. I blew out the denim in the knee's and butt however the kevlar saved my ass literally. Make sure u get the knee inserts they velcro on the inside and you can pull em out real easy. My right knee was very bruised and sore for about a month but I am ceratin it woulda been much worse with out the armor. As for the comfort I suggest getting the baggy or relaxed cut my waist is only 34 but the classic or reg cut was too snug. Also you can walk around in these all day no prob very comfy, a lil warm in the summer but good all around.

Crashed draggins :
sh#t i'm convinced! i was tossing the idea around, but i felt riding pants were not really a necessity. talk about dead wrong! thanks
crazy.gif

no kidding..... I'm ording a pair today..... with inserts..... you just never know till you see a picture and hear the story..... Ya~All.....Thanks for the post and info..

What about leathers that go over jeans?
Have seen some riders with them on.
Where would you get a pair?

No need for carrying around a change of clothes...just wear loose leathers on top of jeans, strip 'em off when you get to the carpark...keep 'em in a backpack...

And just get a nice leather jacket as a top....
rock.gif
Uhh....ya really don't wanna do that.

The leathers are snug for a reason: and that's to minimalize movement. What good is all that armor underneath if it can't stay in place?

It'll be just as bad as not havin the armor there.

What about leathers that go over jeans?
Have seen some riders with them on.
Where would you get a pair?
are you talkin about overpants? You could go that route, but why invest cheaply in leather? You're already throwin down for some...may as well make it worthwhile.

well hey!!! Now there's a brotha we haven't seen inna while! Great to see ya around, bro...

laugh.gif
This is the same man who wondered if it was gay sex that messed me up.
tounge.gif

and for the record,

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>NO</span>, it was not.

Back