Prostar+paul gast gimick

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
FRom what I understand my kill switch not legal 4 prostar.They say my teather cord could break.No plastic type allowed.Thats bullsheet that cord not going break + thats top line kill switch cost me over $100 .They say has be leather cord that gast has 4 sale @ there races looks like piece of leather with dog leash on it $20 but wont work on my type kill switch so I would have but entire kill from him Cost $50 my amigo had 1 kept wiggling loose+killing bike.THEY SUCK
They dont let me enter with whaty I have not going.I dont like getting hustled.

top mine bottom junk they say have 2 have.DAMM IM PISSED.I GUESS SINCE GAST CANT WIN IN NHRA HAS MAKE $$ SOME HOW.

29pf2ab.jpg

LOOK @ THAT PIECE OF JUNK I CAN JUST SEE THAT SCRACHING MY PAINT.iF YOU HAVE A DOG PROB HAVE ONE ALREADY.

Newcordweb.jpg

newkillweb.jpg

Believe me they can break. I was effected at an event at the start of this year. Simple mod to be legal. Take a sneaker lace, or hoodie cord and two electrical ring terminal. Cut the lace/cord to the length you want and then crimp each end to the terminals. Now you've got a legal teather. :beerchug: I can take a pic tonight of how I did mine. I still have the plastic coiled cord on it as well to hold the cord inside it's coils.

The tech demonstrated how the plastic teather can break by simply using two finger and rolling mine a 1/4 turn right on the spot where it's crimped. I was in shock when it broke right off.

Thats the Pingel unit you have (correct), its a really nice piece. I would love to see that clip not release before the line snapped. But I guess rules are rules.. :beerchug:

They are right, they need to be replaced. I've seen a few break. I've also seen them stretched out 5-6 feet. The bike needs to be shut of sooner than that.

I think Cap has a picture somewhere of one stretched out.

I E-MAILED PROSTAR THEY TOLD ME IT WAS LEGAL.But the boys on prostar forum say it isnt.THe pingle tether has nylon in it you cant break it.They mabe refering 2 cheaper plastic ones.I have seen the gast kill wiggle loose several other said same thing.I re e mailed prostar asked can they send statement saying mines legal so i can print it out.I go there and they dq me @ tech theres going be a problem.

Commuta thanks think i will have that stuff with me.2 electric like eye hole terminals and a strong cord im on it.

there ready tar + fether me on prostar forum(imagine that) all i did was called out any member that wants some.seems i have a few takers.I have won $$ every race i been to but when my shifter went crazy on me.They want me bring extra grand with me:laugh:last race i went to little off two .015 rt then a .012 6.29 0n a 6.28 dial in.
my busa is hunting currently i will be foaming @ the mouth by time i get 2 line @ indy.that is if i dont git tared and featherd first i seemed to have offended a few .I know thats hard to beleive with my charming persona

THATS RIGHT DONT MATTER HOW NICE OTHER BIKE IS.
I got good chance i think.

I RACE AGAINST THIS BIKE EVERY WEEKEND

HE WON BRACKET NATIONALS @ INDY LAST YEAR
IM USED 2 TOUGH COMP.

tbiggerstaff.jpg

Back