Pros and cons. FTD Customs

Deuce_C15s

Registered
Just like the title says I'm looking for the pros and cons of FTD Customs products. If you've used them what do you think? What do you like? What do you dislike? How is the quality of their stuff? Any and all opinions are greatly appreciated.

they use to be fuqua tool and die(ftd) and they are out of i think murfreesburg or something like that but tennessee tho!!! but from what i have heard they were the original supplier for all things chrome. im not sure how true it is but apparently they parted ways and now have gone public. so if u have purchased wheels from all things chrome than the chances r they came from them. and again my info is from hear-say. a buddy of mine does business with both companies so that was all i kno of them but from what i see good work but u never kno. they prices r good so give it a try

hey guys, my name is Mike Fuqua and i am the owner of FTD Customs & Fuqua Tool & Die.

And some of what you have read is correct.

We have been makeing motorcycle parts for 7 years,

For a long time i made the extensions, cut the wheels, and lots of other chrome parts for all things chrome, we did a lot of the design work on a lot of the parts.

We parted ways 3 years ago and started selling swingarm extensions on ebay at first, then opened our Fuqua Tool and Die web store, we have always been a Tool & Die shop, well since 1995 we have.

We chaged the name of the motorcycle side of our business to FTD Customs.

We have 7 CNC machines that we make all of our own parts in House.

Oue Facility is located at 156 Commerce Drive in Hendersonville TN 37075

I feel that we make the strongest, best quality, best looking Swingarm extensions in the world,

we are the only ones who make a 12" Bolt on Extensions for Hayabusa's and GSXR's

We pretty much work 7 days a week as i am here now sunday morning making extensions and hubs for our 360mm wheels.

The one thing that we dont do in house is the swingarms for our fat tire kits, I order them from Thompsons customs, S&B, or Sniper.

I personaly put every wide tire kit together to make sure all of the spacing is perfect so that when you get them there is no BS trying to put them on.

We have 2 hayabusa's and a zx14 that the shop ownes that we try our stuff on.

We are not perfect here but we try our best to be, When you call you talk to the owners, me or my brother Troy, I promise you we go out of our way to try to please everyone,

This you can count on, if you by it from us, we made it, and we guarantee it for as long as you own it.

Just wanted to fill you guys in and thanks for asking.

if you guys have any questions feel free to call me anytime or check us out on the web. My number is 615-824-2811

hey guys, my name is Mike Fuqua and i am the owner of FTD Customs & Fuqua Tool & Die.

For a long time i made the extensions, cut the wheels, and lots of other chrome parts for all things chrome, we did a lot of the design work on a lot of the parts.

We parted ways 3 years ago and started selling swingarm extensions on ebay at first, then opened our Fuqua Tool and Die web store, we have always been a Tool & Die shop, well since 1995 we have.

I feel that we make the strongest, best quality, best looking Swingarm extensions in the world,

we are the only ones who make a 12" Bolt on Extensions for Hayabusa's and GSXR's

We pretty much work 7 days a week as i am here now sunday morning making extensions and hubs for our 360mm wheels.

The one thing that we dont do in house is the swingarms for our fat tire kits, I order them from Thompsons customs, S&B, or Sniper.

I personaly put every wide tire kit together to make sure all of the spacing is perfect so that when you get them there is no BS trying to put them on.

We are not perfect here but we try our best to be, When you call you talk to the owners, me or my brother Troy, I promise you we go out of our way to try to please everyone,

This you can count on, if you by it from us, we made it, and we guarantee it for as long as you own it.

if you guys have any questions feel free to call me anytime or check us out on the web. My number is 615-824-2811
Thanks a lot for chiming in man! I'm definitely looking into a set of your extensions for my gen1. Y'all will e hearing from me soon!

I had a set of theyre extensions and they are nice for the money.The chains the sell suck but the machine work is good.

I was looking at a set of their custom wheels , they look great and are much cheaper than rc , but they are not forged which makes me nervous, as I'm looking for wheels for my turbo busa.

I just got off the phone with FTD, ordered a set of extensions and a brake line. I will say they have great customer service, are very professional and willing to take the time to talk about their products.

:thumbsup:

I just got off the phone with FTD, ordered a set of extensions and a brake line. I will say they have great customer service, are very professional and willing to take the time to talk about their products.

:thumbsup:

Customer service gets measured when some thing goes wrong not when they sell:poke: :laugh::laugh: But good luck :thumbsup:

I just purchased the swingarm extension blocks for my 2013 Hayabusa.

I have their extensions, very well made and when i called i talked to mike himself, took the time to address my questions... I highly recommend their product.

Back