Props to Tim and Pashnit!!!

dsbunton646

Registered
I wanted to say that on different occassions I have contacted Pashnit (Tim) via Pm regarding information on products he sells and carries. Every time he returns my questions promptly, provides me with the info I need, and goes above and beyond my expectations for customer service even when I haven't even purchased the item from him yet. Meanwhile he never pushes me to buy anything. I wanted to says thanks publicly. So thanks! :thumbsup:

Treated me right, he runs his company the way it should be run. Helpful, knows his stuff and tells ya where it is so you can choose to buy it or not. :beerchug:

He's awesome to deal with. I've dealt with him a couple of times before.:beerchug:

:thumbsup: he keeps me in debt :rofl: when he shows us something new I just can't help myself. maybe I have a problem:laugh: anyone know a good support group? :rofl: j/k

Whenever I ask him a question he answers in a timely manner. The products he sells are top notch. keep up the good work Tim, you have many friends here:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: he keeps me in debt :rofl: when he shows us something new I just can't help myself. maybe I have a problem:laugh: anyone know a good support group? :rofl: j/k

why, yes i do! it's called hayabusa.org because we are all in the same shape :laugh: he's always more than happy to answer any questions and then take all my money!! no complaints here though!!! :beerchug:

Nice job Tim!

I plan on ordering a few things myself from him as soon as I recover from my recent spending spree

I too had a very pleasant buying experience from Tim. I purchased a gopro camera a couple of weeks ago and the transaction was flawless. My unit arrived before I figured it would and his customer service was excellent. I would recommend his company to anyone and will undoubtedly return as a customer when the need arises

Back